Colin got the covid again.

That's why you gotta get GIGAVAXXED

ugcp4grqm3871.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
If he is vaccinated and didn't have symptoms, why did he get tested?
Maybe he just went to a doctor, and the doctor tested him for that, and then "well Mr. Quinn you have COVID and that's the only thing wrong with you, I'm not going to test for anything else until you're COVID-free" and then the doctor/faggot jammed a dildo up his arse and throat in that order.

WhereWeAt

Because union rules for filming I suspect. Or he's just testing for something to do.
Exactly. The vaccine doesn't prevent the virus from entering your body, but if you're getting regularly tested, you'll eventually have positive results. If he got sick, then I guess the weirdos could say, "Vaccine, lol." Until then, the guy is in a position to get tested more than others, so he's more likely to get it in his system and know it vs. people who get vaccinated, get the virus and never realize it.

P

potatopeeler63

Maybe he just went to a doctor, and the doctor tested him for that, and then "well Mr. Quinn you have COVID and that's the only thing wrong with you, I'm not going to test for anything else until you're COVID-free" and then the doctor/faggot jammed a dildo up his arse and throat in that order.
ECC5D91A-E10C-4683-A067-949AE2775D6F.png

he probably has to or decides to get tested before everyshow.
i get vax requirement is by NYC and not Col but honestly colin Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuu.
plenty of comics are protesting venues that require vax proof.
maybe get out of your three block comfort zone and do different clubs, stupid.
nice career revival and rubbing elbows with cnn for a special, stupid.
go quietly into the night like the rest of em