• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Club Soda Kenny is dead

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Tired of not laughing at new comedians so he just bought two tickets to see Rich Vos at the Dunellen Theater on April 5th.

IMG_3689.png

midwit

Forum Clout
I tried to be friendly with Kenny as an intern, I was just some cunt to him, so I treated him appropriately moving forward. Kenny was Internal Affairs AKA "The Rat Squad". Cops that would rat on other cops.
Perfect job for a Jew.

This is back when the NYPD had common sense.

"...But won't they feel bad ratting out their fellow officers?"

Kenny: *Makes laughing noises in Hebrew*

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I tried to be friendly with Kenny as an intern, I was just some cunt to him, so I treated him appropriately moving forward. Kenny was Internal Affairs AKA "The Rat Squad". Cops that would rat on other cops.
I just got done listening to BABY BOY Norton cry because Sal didn’t want to continue taking breakfast orders instead of trying to learn something. Easily the biggest faggot from the show and arguably one of the unfunniest standup comedians of all time.

G

Really, Chief? I guess you had a nice view from behind your desk.

G

I just got done listening to BABY BOY Norton cry because Sal didn’t want to continue taking breakfast orders instead of trying to learn something. Easily the biggest faggot from the show and arguably one of the unfunniest standup comedians of all time.

[MEDIA=youtube]FBS7in6vSJU[/MEDIA]
I went to see Jimmy in Portland, ME. Like Feb 2015 and Kenny was with him. His standup is non-existent. He does a little crowd work and it's mostly visual gags. He really is like a prop comic with very few props.