• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Club soda Kenny BREAKS silence re showing women beating racist child lover Anthony Cumia the way out of a building

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
That retarded tweet he quoted is the archetype of every ballwasher imaginable. Only a brainless faggot says "you used to be cool but you changed".
It's what I said before - Anthony's politics and humor are incidental - he is merely a familiar voice repeating familiar ideas to create comfort for these shitheads.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231126-131734.png

Mr. Worf, take this jew to the gas chamber immediately.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don't understand Twitter, what's his reply? I don't see it or is that the joke?
Someone tweeted at Kenny that they didn’t like how CSK threw Ant out. CSK responded with an Anthony tweet saying “always more to the story.” CSK is using Ants own words to tell a ballwasher it didn’t go down how Ant said.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
'We're all ears, mmaaaaaaaaahhhnnnnn!!!'

Faggots

That dude may moonlight as a faggot, but he's right on this one. I've seen a lot of miserable fucks use "2 sides to every story." and no further explanation as a lame attempt to defend themselves.

All Kenny has to say is "I have a job to do and your Twitter is a dumpster fire that's rendered you radioactive to any sensible person inside or outside the business." Instead he's vaguely suggesting he may have a point. It low key makes Anthony look like he's right.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Instead he's vaguely suggesting he may have a point. It low key makes Anthony look like he's right.
Does it? I get what you’re saying but usually when people say “theres two sides to every story” sarcastically like this they’re just saying their story is the truth. It’s literally just easier for Kenny to nonchalantly destroy the zombies with Nanas own words rather than deconstruct why he did what he did and why that was justified - which would inevitably lead to some twitter argument with Ant that would spill on air.