Chris Cuomo vs Dave Smith debate in an hour

What a battle of the minds. A former news caster who’s only life experience is being the family member of people more famous than him. And a faggot comedian pedophile jew who also has no life experience period.
How's that different than any other debate?

:colin_sm:

Remember when Vivek said during a debate that Nikki Haley couldn't name three provinces in Ukraine where she wanted to send US solders to, and she just looked like a deer in the headlights? Debates are morons vs. morons trying to outwit each other in front of other morons.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
How's that different than any other debate?

:colin_sm:

Remember when Vivek said during a debate that Nikki Haley couldn't name three provinces in Ukraine where she wanted to send US solders to, and she just looked like a deer in the headlights? Debates are morons vs. morons trying to outwit each other in front of other morons.
“What is Aleppo?”

Remember when Tulsi Gabbard destroyed Kamala Harris on her locking up innocent black people and almost sending innocent people to the chair? She didn’t even respond to that and just said she did “great work”.

Or when Chris Christie (of all fucking fatasses) DESTROYED Robo Rubio for being an AI chatbot?

CuntFucker .

Huh?
Some people threat those faggot debates like UFC fights. I don't watch UFC fights but I can respect the appeal of two guys beating the shit out of each other. A debate is most likely pure self-important faggotry unless there's something at stake, unless there's really a point in winning people over, like in a presidential candidacy.

JamesJCrowe

Jesus the chat room is fast, I can't even read it.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 6.50.54 PM.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Some people threat those faggot debates like UFC fights. I don't watch UFC fights but I can respect the appeal of two guys beating the shit out of each other. A debate is most likely pure self-important faggotry unless there's something at stake, unless there's really a point in winning people over, like in a presidential candidacy.
I just wonder what these two people have to do with each other. If you want a liberal nobody to face off against Dave, why not pick a streamer or comedian? If you want a libertarian / right guy to debate Cuomo, why not get a Tucker Carlson or Jesse Waters?

CuntFucker .

Huh?
I just wonder what these two people have to do with each other. If you want a liberal nobody to face off against Dave, why not pick a streamer or comedian? If you want a libertarian / right guy to debate Cuomo, why not get a Tucker Carlson or Jesse Waters?
I don't hate Dave Smith but I might as well listen to a librarian. Free market economics as a hobby, Jesus Christ.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The vax shit was fucking hilarious. It’s like nobody realizes being vaxxed doesn’t mean you can’t carry the disease or spread it. I can’t tell you how many people who were vaxxed i had to explain this too. The only thing that being unvaxxed does is implicate the health of the person not vaxxed, it has fuck all to do with you if you did get the shot

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Fuck it. I'll watch this instead of a movie. The absurdity might be entertaining. I only remember PBD from a few seconds of a Youtube clip where he showed his art at home. He bought some shitty painting by that Mr. Brainwashed fraud from Exit through the Gift Shop (201*).
It's more entertaining than I expected. You can tell they went into this wanting to grill Cuomo. Dave can't even hide how much he fucking hates him.