• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chris Cuomo on TAFS

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Seeing this on some article about it had me howling.
Screenshot_20230616-003939.png

G

never heard of this guy adam but his workaholics schtick makes me grit my teeth. Unbearable

And chris cuomo the tough guy. Baby boy!!?!
Yuckkk

[MEDIA=youtube]9GURQWCZ4_E[/MEDIA]

Forum Clout
I was wrong about this guy, he can roll with the funny. This was entertaining besides the super long silent film bit. I'd recommend skipping the first ten minutes

I really enjoy nicks weird intro bits, when he actually puts some effort in instead of his I’m smarter than you and depressed don’t give a shit attitude he comes off very talented

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
The (((propaganda))) had me convinced hes an evil asshole with a hairpin trigger. Ill give it a watch later and possibly even give it a rib.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The Neil DeGrasse Tyson one is fucking awful. Fucking smug self-serious atheist prick.
The only funny thing he was ever a part of was on O&A with Vos and Bobby and Vos asks the dumbest questions even by Vos standards and they spend the entire time after the interview smashing him. "What about the trains?" "What's the cauliflower incident".