• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chick Enjoys Banging Great Danes!

midwit

Forum Clout
They allegedly included at least one video of Joely engaged in 'multiple sex acts' with the couple's Great Dane - the world's biggest dog breed.

The bold made me lol. The Daily Mail's Nic White really needed to drive home that the lovely and talented Joely Keen isn't some poodle-fucking coward. She can take a proper dog-dick.

I mean why else make that comment? Fucking lol.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
She still retains more respect than having fucked a darkie or Cumia

IMG_0716.jpeg

midwit

Forum Clout
How do you even approach your partner about fucking a dog? How broken is your home? Then him agreeing and taking pics is mind boggling! The "don't kink shame me" mantra is insanity.
I think the death of their baby had something to do with it.
Fair question. I would assume it's something that they didn't actually need to discuss directly. I think after a certain number of years in a marriage you kind of know whether or not you've got a dog-fucker on your hands.