• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can we just flood Jim's replies with this shit?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Please help out. every time I ask for assistance in trying to "cancel" him it's the same fucking response: "He's not even famous, you can't do anything to him". Everyone's immediately give up attitude makes me sick, and for some reason it only happens to Jim Norton. People have no issue replying to Anthony Cumia with stuff like this even though he's even less famous than Jim.

jinorton.jpg

jinorton2.jpg

jinorton3.jpg

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I mean he has to do a show with Sam every morning isn't that punishment enough. Plus the wife thing won't ever get him canceled but if you could find the drunk girl he raped in studio then you might have a chance but even then he's so irrelevant I don't think anyone would care

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
This would only work if Thor was underage when he started grooming her and even then it probably wouldn’t since trans are such a protected species.

This probably bothers him a lot though so please continue with it anyway.

Last edited:

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
This would only work if Thor was underage when he started grooming her and even then it probably wouldn’t since trans are such a protected species.

This probably bothers a lot though so please continue with it anyway.

he was at least 18 if not younger. Jim gets all nervous whenever they talk about when/how they met, like its a big secret.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Who gives a shit that he's in an age gap relationship? That's on the Seth Simon level of trying to cancel someone.
OP is a collossal faggot and a zoomer. They ran out of “””problematic””” things to whine about so it’s down to age gaps between consenting adults. Pathetic.
Well unfortunately we live in a world where nobody gives a shit that he took staIker patti's innocence so yeah I do have to do stuff like this.