• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Calling it now

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
His first show back he goes on for at least 20 minutes about how he's changing it up because of "doctors orders" so "I'm not gonna drink and get so worked up over things I see on Twitter" and then within 3 days he's back to day drinking and yelling about black people and tweeting 100+ times a day

Not ruling out an intervention preceding all this (and stupid Geno gets involved on the other side, telling Ant to keep up the drinking because it's what makes everything fun)

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
negrodamus.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
His first show back he goes on for at least 20 minutes about how he's changing it up because of "doctors orders" so "I'm not gonna drink and get so worked up over things I see on Twitter" and then within 3 days he's back to day drinking and yelling about black people and tweeting 100+ times a day
I dont know Cumia is very well known for his ability to change and exit his shell.
Not ruling out an intervention preceding all this (and stupid Geno gets involved on the other side, telling Ant to keep up the drinking because it's what makes everything fun)
Lol don’t you need people who care about you to hold an intervention? The only person who would do that is Jim and he stopped giving a fuck years ago. Ant could die as far as he’s concerned but he won’t flat out say that. His employees would never host it because that means another month Cumia is gone and their resources dry up. Their money is more important than his health

lowend73

Forum Clout
Anthony has shown us through actions and words that he has plenty of self discipline to do a complete 180 and change himself for the better. Instead of thinking of himself, and family while laying in the ICU it was Columbo reruns, FN jokes and the like. All while looking at his stupid brother, who probably ate the ice cream from his hospital meal.

I hope he has shitty medical insurance and takes a hit on the house in SC. How's that feel fucker?

Word on the street is that he requested a Latino male nurse to insert and take out the catheter. Whilst that egg stayed inserted in his rectum

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I dont know Cumia is very well known for his ability to change and exit his shell.

Lol don’t you need people who care about you to hold an intervention? The only person who would do that is Jim and he stopped giving a fuck years ago. Ant could die as far as he’s concerned but he won’t flat out say that. His employees would never host it because that means another month Cumia is gone and their resources dry up. Their money is more important than his health

Does Cumia have anyone who genuinely cares about him besides Dawn or Bobo? I think even Big A might have some smoldering tard resentment, and we all know Beavis is just waiting to eat his corpse.

Even his industry contacts are a small list these days, and it's full of new carrion like Geno and known snakes like Gavin.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
His first show back he goes on for at least 20 minutes about how he's changing it up because of "doctors orders" so "I'm not gonna drink and get so worked up over things I see on Twitter"
He's gonna say this but while doing his fake laughter, sort of a wink to the audience cause we all know he's already drank and posted about niggers fifty times. Why would he change? He has nothing to live for.