• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Call the Wambulance

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Content aside it’s pretty fucked up Opie found genuine friends in Carl and Vic and they both just fucking died in the same year pretty close to each other. The Opster just can’t catch a break in the friend department. But at least he has a family.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Content aside it’s pretty fucked up Opie found genuine friends in Carl and Vic and they both just fucking died in the same year pretty close to each other. The Opster just can’t catch a break in the friend department. But at least he has a family.
Carl wasn’t really funny or entertaining but he seemed like a nice guy. Everything about Vic was boring. Would you rather have friends or a plastic dinosaur statue?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
What about Sherrod? He was dabesso, not using Opie to further his career at all

That's an interesting question. I know you joke but I wonder if the opester thinks he's a fat tongued nigger

I also wonder if he feels responsible for Chris distefano blowing up

I am gay

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Henley was god awful on the O&A show the one time I recall hearing him. Just sounded like a sluggish trucker who was ten steps behind.