• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Burr's netflix movie

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
1697807850624887.jpg

Looks like shit, I'm not gonna watch it

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
They’re old and out of touch but they aren’t finished, maybe snowflakes of today still have something to learn from these grumpy old timers!

Wow what a hoot!

It's funny they go with that angle, making fun of pronoun stuff in the trailer, when these Hollywood faggots have done more to promote the modern faggotry and insanity than most of the young people engaging in it. The concept of a guy commenting on any aspect of societal degradation when he works for Disney is amazing.

Club Soda Kenny hinted he has a small part. I think he does Burr’s stage introduction as well.

Tired of this faggot leech gradually upgrading his nursemaid job and thinking he's doing something with his life. Maybe if you spent less time restudding Dice's vest or wringing Opie's piss socks your son wouldn't have killed himself, stupid.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's funny they go with that angle, making fun of pronoun stuff in the trailer, when these Hollywood faggots have done more to promote the modern faggotry and insanity than most of the young people engaging in it. The concept of a guy commenting on any aspect of societal degradation when he works for Disney is amazing.
Its the classic jew trick. How can you lose if you’re selling both perspectives? They market “woke” movies for the zoomers about gay love and whatever retarded shit then they market boomer movies for the people who don’t understand the zoomer movies they’re making. It’s a win win for them.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Its the classic jew trick. How can you lose if you’re selling both perspectives? They market “woke” movies for the zoomers about gay love and whatever retarded shit then they market boomer movies for the people who don’t understand the zoomer movies they’re making. It’s a win win for them.

And it's just tepid enough to satisfy the neocons without actually threatening the narrative. Take 100% away from the goyim, give them 10% back, and they feel like they've won.

Burr: "You know, this pronoun stuff is just a bit goofy to me. But I've learned it's important to love and accept you for who you are, but no way are there 5,000 genders! Like 50 at most!"

The nigger cattle in the audience: "Hey, he had the guts to say it! Wow, this movie's great. I'm in such a good mood I'm gonna donate some money to Israel. Honey, where's my checkbook?"