• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING NEWS -‘The Office’ Follow-Up!

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Can't be any worse than...

1715245669852.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its a shame that it seems creativity and original ideas are so rare now. Video games and movie/tv just seem to keep trying to squeeze more money out of old successful ideas. Its rare to find something new and refreshing and even then, once it gets popular they fuck it up by the next season or two or sequels that try to keep recapturing that original magic. After that they will keep trying to reboot it for decades. This dumb shit has been happening since I was a kid but seems to be all these studio do now and we are lucky to get one or two good movies a year when summers used to be loaded with good movies back in the day.

G

Its a shame that it seems creativity and original ideas are so rare now. Video games and movie/tv just seem to keep trying to squeeze more money out of old successful ideas. Its rare to find something new and refreshing and even then, once it gets popular they fuck it up by the next season or two or sequels that try to keep recapturing that original magic. After that they will keep trying to reboot it for decades. This dumb shit has been happening since I was a kid but seems to be all these studio do now and we are lucky to get one or two good movies a year when summers used to be loaded with good movies back in the day.
They've never had ideas. You'd be suprised how many classic movies are based on books. The answer is all of them.

Forum Clout
They've never had ideas. You'd be suprised how many classic movies are based on books. The answer is all of them.
This is true, but the studios/execs used to actually take risks on unknown properties, original ideas or not. Now they won't fund something unless it's a sure thing with an already established fanbase. Really, the retarded NPC masses are to blame, because if unknown/unproven shit made money, the (((execs))) would be throwing money at it, but people only want a safe thing they're already familiar with. Even with bullshit like junkfood, you never see a company releasing a new brand, it's always some off-shoot of an established brand. "Cinnamon Toast Crunch Waffles". "Coca-Cola Starlight" "Reese's Greek Yogurt". Retards have such a devotion to established brand symbols that it almost comes off like some occult shit.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is true, but the studios/execs used to actually take risks on unknown properties, original ideas or not. Now they won't fund something unless it's a I’m just sure thing with an already established fanbase. Really, the retarded NPC masses are to blame, because if unknown/unproven shit made money, the (((execs))) would be throwing money at it, but people only want a safe thing they're already familiar with. Even with bullshit like junkfood, you never see a company releasing a new brand, it's always some off-shoot of an established brand. "Cinnamon Toast Crunch Waffles". "Coca-Cola Starlight" "Reese's Greek Yogurt". Retards have such a devotion to established brand symbols that it almost comes off like some occult shit.

76fb0e8e800d747762aea82e133c35af.png

I deleted every subscription I have, instead I have a Spotify for podcasts and piano music, a blu ray player where I buy physical copies of good things and a kindle so I can read everything.

I’m not going back. I sometimes watch new movies like Dune, but willfully ignore 99% of everything now.

This is absolutely the way.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
76fb0e8e800d747762aea82e133c35af.png

I deleted every subscription I have, instead I have a Spotify for podcasts and piano music, a blu ray player where I buy physical copies of good things and a kindle so I can read everything.

I’m not going back. I sometimes watch new movies like Dune, but willfully ignore 99% of everything now.

This is absolutely the way.

You didn't like...?