Boq, you're a geopolitical savant. Why is giving $60 billion to the Ukrainian government a "great thing"?

Go ahead, explain it to me.

1713669348593.png

Savant means pedophile, right?

Last edited:
It's a great thing because most of the money will be laundered back into the US so the Deep State can continue fighting against Ponald Flump, child.

They also need slush funds for Israel, turning our children gay, fake climate catastrophes, fake terrorist attacks and maybe even work towards a new plandemic.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Even mainstream niggas say it wont change shit...Just delays the inevitable.

He might aswell have some kind of pom-pom emoji after his tweets.
I really don't know what people think the end-game is here. Looking at it in a calculated fashion, it seems we're prolonging a brutal war of attrition where one side has 100 million more people.

I'm open to the fact I'm missing something, but the whole thing is depressing.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I really don't know what people think the end-game is here. Looking at it in a calculated fashion, it seems we're prolonging a brutal war of attrition where one side has 100 million more people.

Creating living space for the Jews that will be leaving Israel.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

I don't want to be crass, but it's literally same playbook with throwing money and mujahideen (mercs) on Afghanistan in the 80s after the Soviets invaded it.

-That the US is compelled to do this in Europe's backyard is due to its wane. The norm is for attrition wars to be conducted in far off jungles/deserts/shitskin lands

-Russia still hasn't gone full throttle. I mean you can go to the airport rn and book a flight to Kiev, these POS (USA empire/Russia) fight different when its wypipo. If the theater was the Middle East it would have been uglier/more brutal/more human rights violations.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I don't want to be crass, but it's literally same playbook with throwing money and mujahideen (mercs) on Afghanistan in the 80s after the Soviets invaded it.

-That the US is compelled to do this in Europe's backyard is due to its wane. The norm is for attrition wars to be conducted in far off jungles/deserts/shitskin lands

-Russia still hasn't gone full throttle. I mean you can go to the airport rn and book a flight to Kiev, these POS (USA empire/Russia) fight different when its wypipo. If the theater was the Middle East it would have been uglier/more brutal/more human rights violations.
1000000693.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It's not, it's going to General Dynamics, Raytheon, Lockheed etc. The weapons then go to Ukraine. Just another US taxpayer cash grab.

It’s literally used to also pay Ukrainian civil servants salaries and pensions, obviously most of the money being sent is stolen by scumbags in each countries elite but we are paying for their government to function.

At this point the USD is just worthless Monopoly money, I don’t know what gives it any value anymore, just because it’s backed by violent Jewish thugs who will rape the kids of and kill anybody who crosses them I suppose.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Even mainstream niggas say it wont change shit...Just delays the inevitable.

He might aswell have some kind of pom-pom emoji after his tweets.
It’s only a matter of time until they give up their territory to Russia and the war ends. I can wait til he starts squealing. Remember he said the war was over in the first few months. He hates always being right. It’s a curse btw.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
It’s only a matter of time until they give up their territory to Russia and the war ends. I can wait til he starts squealing. Remember he said the war was over in the first few months. He hates always being right. It’s a curse btw.
He’s going to say that the aid holds up are what doomed them, they could have won if we’d given them more money sooner, in fact they did win but the Russians were cheating etc etc.