Boq: can we get a breakdown of the sassters?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Just yesterday you had me in the sometimes funny column, you spineless meek bitch. You're transparent (not literally you are the color of shit)
There are also good eggs in the unfunny column. You are a crackhead minion who plots in dms...Ashcroft felt a bit of guilt, and snitched on all of y'all. 7 plotters tsk tsk...sad retards of varying redeemability.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
There are also good eggs in the unfunny column. You are a crackhead minion who plots in dms...Ashcroft felt a bit of guilt, and snitched on all of y'all. 7 plotters tsk tsk...sad retards of varying redeemability.
He created the DM you 68 retard, I've never asked for help dunking on your broke ass.
americanhistoryxdunk (1).gif

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
What's to plot?

"I'm gonna call him nigger!"

"No it's my turn"

Faggot
Well, typically on Thursday evenings CHH posts an agenda for the week on the BoqStalk discord as well as helpful ideas for jokes to make at Boqs expense. While most guys work on their own, I prefer to take the agenda back to my own discord to help me write insults for example, today my team of writers came up with "piss teeth". I will take this back to CHH for approval, and if he gives me the green light, use it first thing tomorrow morning.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
Well, typically on Thursday evenings CHH posts an agenda for the weekend on the BoqStalk discord as well as helpful ideas for jokes to make at Boqs expense. While most guys work on their own I take the agenda back to my own discord to help me write insults for example, today my team of writers came up with "piss teeth". I will take this back to CHH for approval, and if he gives me the green light, use it first thing tomorrow morning.
You talk to THE CHH? I have to get his capo on the phone