• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bonfire

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I have been aware of this show and that it existed. But it was on SiriusXM on "Faction Talk" which I assume meant it was of the same caliber as Jim and Sam and those other shows that I don't care about, so I assume it was mediocre. I gave it a listen and I had some LOLs. I thought I forgot how to laugh and that no one remembered laughter.

I have seen the posts on here about "Big" Jay Oakerson being fat, wearing jnco jeans, listening to nu mental, so I thought everyone here hated the show.

I'd like an opinion from da forums on whether bonfire is good, bad, if I'm a faggot, etc. Should I like this show? I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
It was pretty good when they started, but it became very hit or miss after a while, then became worse when they all had to use Zoom during the plandemic. Jay has a tendency to step on anything being said then commandeering whatever topic is being discussed to put focus back on to him. The show as a whole has a big issue with not understanding that anything which requires a visual element just shouldn't be brought up. That being said, they have the problem OnA had where 10 seconds of audio doesn't need to be dissected for half a show.

They do have their bits though; dildo bike factory, most of Corey Feldman's nonsense, Wendy Williams/ Nikki Dinki, Billy Idol car idling campaign, Shane Gillis/ their producer Jacob, Benny Mardones just off the top of my head.

EDIT: I would like to add, since I'm a boomer who can't get a coherent thought out all at once, the show's definitely been castrated a bit since they moved to Faction Talk, specifically not allowing racial stereotypes or making fun of gays and trannies. Lost some funny drops like Christine's, "That's when they hold you down and rape you to show how much of a homo you are", and Jacob's drop where he was quoting a psycho he passed in a crosswalk saying, "Fuckin' faggot! Fuckin' pussy!" Jay's even mentioned on air shortly after they moved that he's not allowed to use his stereotypical Mexican voice anymore.

Last edited:

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
My favorite Jay's Whore gf whose name I can't remember moment was when she told this story about how she told some dude she wasn't on the pill and he didn't let her know he was going to nut and blasted right inside her anyway and how PISSED she was
I loffed my ass off at that
"I just asked you not to cum in me!"

"I thought you said you was alright, Spider."

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I have seen the posts on here about "Big" Jay Oakerson being fat, wearing jnco jeans, listening to nu mental, so I thought everyone here hated the show.
yeah I'm with you lol, I was an intense blind hater of the skanks just due to the imagery of them that was posted on the sub. In reality Gomez is a real ass dude and knows how to cultivate funny people

I think most people have always liked Dan Soder, i'm not about to start listening to the bonfire but I can imagine how he could keep it funny

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
yeah I'm with you lol, I was an intense blind hater of the skanks just due to the imagery of them that was posted on the sub.
That’s what makes the board great. You’ll get called a faggot for liking anyone, deservedly so. Luis handled the board better than anyone. Offered to buy it from SpaceEdge and always pointed out how funny it is. Him and Fat Amico have to still read here.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
The show is pretty good but I think they’ve hit their crescendo and on their way down. They are at a point where the older shows are better than the new shows.

soder sucks. Can be funny but is liberal fag. Jays obsession with pussy and looking cool is very pedo like. Both of them try play the we are edgy line while making caveats and never touching anything edgy. They will beat up on random schlubbs and quantify it by saying well that guy is a dick then a story about a comic or celebrity comes up and they put on white gloves and dance around it.

Jay and his whore gf are openly sexual deviants but it’s ok when they prey on young women because they made sure to ask her first if it was ok.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
their black producer has to be the corniest and driest personality in radio. That nigga belongs on Jim and Sam he’s so boring. During the whole blm summer they starting calling him their black king with a tiger drop in the background…..I don’t know if it’s a bit but it’s fucking douchy as fuck

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
I like the show but it's gotten worse over the past 2 years or so. I end up tapping out on an episode a couple times per month because of Jay incessantly talking about something that nobody cares about. Also, their fans are the biggest faggots in the universe.