Bobo sucks.

G

He's blocked me on twitter constantly over the years, and I don't even troll him or anything. I'm always nice to the guy. What the fuck is his problem? Does he only like people who abuse and spray him with cleaning chemicals?

bobolol.jpg

Kurt_Love

I asked him once if there would be a David and Bobo show reunion, immediate block. His grifting mom and sister will drop him off at a fire station the second they can't get anymore retard welfare or gofundme cash off of him. He probably gets $20k a year in state bennies and he thinks he's fleecing Aurora cause she let's him get a new Rangers jersey once a year.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
I asked him once if there would be a David and Bobo show reunion, immediate block. His grifting mom and sister will drop him off at a fire station the second they can't get anymore retard welfare or gofundme cash off of him. He probably gets $20k a year in state bennies and he thinks he's fleecing Aurora cause she let's him get a new Rangers jersey once a year.
LMAO someone's name is Aurora? Nice stripper name retard cunt.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
This thread made me realize how funny I find ill-fitting suits. Any other pics of people from the O&A sphere in bad suits?

Also, Bobo thought that Anthony made $4,000 a year at Sirius-XM. If only he knew he was actually predicting ComePoundMeDia's revenue.
To quote Geno: “you have no fucking idea how much we make and the real number would make you crazy with jealousy “