• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bobby's YouTube ads are enraging

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 16.33.55.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That Maddy Smith cunt is enraging. She fucking SUCKS. The comments on any GaS Digital show where a woman is a guest are always full of sexless faggots saying how hilarious and hot she is. I've never once heard her say something funny, she's just fucking annoying as shit. She's also far from hot. She's about the most plain bitch I've ever seen, teetering towards fucking ugly, but she talks about all the fuck-anybody whore shit she does so it gets the pothead faggots all boned up and wanting more of her.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Can't wait til podcasting goes away
It really did kind of ruin everything lol. But remember, Bobby Kelly invented the podcast. He invented it. He literally says that almost every time I hear him speak. He totally wasnt trying to do a cut-rate O&A but not on the radio. He invented a whole new thing. Even though long before I ever heard the word "podcast" my dad was regularly listening to a baseball podcast.

Last edited:

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
That Maddy Smith cunt is enraging. She fucking SUCKS. The comments on any GaS Digital show where a woman is a guest are always full of sexless faggots saying how hilarious and hot she is. I've never once heard her say something funny, she's just fucking annoying as shit. She's also far from hot. She's about the most plain bitch I've ever seen, teetering towards fucking ugly, but she talks about all the fuck-anybody whore shit she does so it gets the pothead faggots all boned up and wanting more of her.
She looks like she smells like sour milk.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Is she the one Mullen dated?

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Bobby is also referring to himself as "Sexy Bob" on The Bonfire now. He's still a short, fat, bald, closeted gay man and seems to think that he's irresistible to women because he's not 500 lbs anymore.
Even his pussy getting stories were usually gay. It was always him and "a black friend" "double teaming a smokin hawt chick" and him not being able to perform because the black guy had "such a yuge cawk and was bangin her sooo well." So Bobby had to "jerk off while she ate my ass." Bottom line, if it was even true, he was masturbating looking at a big dick while getting his anus stimulated.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
And hes really fucking short. I met him once and he had to be like 5’6 it seemed like
He's exactly 5'6. He's said it before like he doesn't realize that that's like child-sized. He likes to have pissing contests with the one producer on The Bonfire about who is more manly (neither are, FYI) and Bobby tries to be condescending about the guy being a "short king". It always baffles him because Bobby is probably the same height as him or shorter. He's always like "You're one of us. YOU are short." And Bobby's just like "Naaaahhh."

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Even his pussy getting stories were usually gay. It was always him and "a black friend" "double teaming a smokin hawt chick" and him not being able to perform because the black guy had "such a yuge cawk and was bangin her sooo well." So Bobby had to "jerk off while she ate my ass." Bottom line, if it was even true, he was masturbating looking at a big dick while getting his anus stimulated.
He told that exact type of disgusting story on the last Bonfire I listened to. He was going to double team some broad with Sherrod Small, jus chillin and fuggin. But she was on her period and Sherrod threw her bloody tampon at the wall or some shit and he couldn't do it, but still watched and got some head. It was vile.

The funny part is how Jay's so sick of Bobby that I think he's stealthily trying to ruin his life at this point. Jay asked him when this happened and Bobby said in the 90s. Jay was like "Oh, weird. Sherrod started comedy right when I did." It was actually pretty smooth and easy to miss but he was insinuating that Bobby was lying and was probably with his wife when this happened. He basically left Bobby with the option to either admit that he cheated on his wife, admit that he made the whole thing up or just ignore it and plow ahead. Bobby ignored it and plowed ahead.