• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bitch, I never....I never had to BEG for anything in my entire life

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
artworks-000142075602-xa1flk-t500x500.jpg

UUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhh...............UH!!!??

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
WWAW Fred arguing with a recording for a few minutes?
He sounded retarded because they flat out said it was a soundboard but he was probably busy prepping fart noises. He obviously was embarrassed so he goes, “uch ugh well that’s exactly how he WOULD argue.” Fred Pussy Boy Faggot Norris

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He sounded retarded because they flat out said it was a soundboard but he was probably busy prepping fart noises. He obviously was embarrassed so he goes, “uch ugh well that’s exactly how he WOULD argue.” Fred Pussy Boy Faggot Norris

WWAWD Rainbow Room argument with Fred and his wife in front of Jackie and Sirianni?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
WWAWD Rainbow Room argument with Fred and his wife in front of Jackie and Sirianni?
He asked Jackie not to bring it up so he didn’t but apparently you can’t be on the number one show in NY and anonymously throw a tantrum in a busy restaurant. I like how he threatens to quit and his wife needed to call in to talk him down. I think the fight was over Tony & Tina’s wedding which (as you know) was the live action play where she made out with some young guy all night. If the tables had been turned Fred would have sold Jackie out immediately. I think the actual Tony and Tina segment is better where they bring the guy in, they make out a bunch, and pussy boy faggot gets mad at him because he can’t get mad at Hoo Hoo or his wife.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
He asked Jackie not to bring it up so he didn’t but apparently you can’t be on the number one show in NY and anonymously throw a tantrum in a busy restaurant. I like how he threatens to quit and his wife needed to call in to talk him down. I think the fight was over Tony & Tina’s wedding which (as you know) was the live action play where she made out with some young guy all night. If the tables had been turned Fred would have sold Jackie out immediately. I think the actual Tony and Tina segment is better where they bring the guy in, they make out a bunch, and pussy boy faggot gets mad at him because he can’t get mad at Hoo Hoo or his wife.

My biggest issue with Fred is that he'd always sell out Jackie.

Jackie made a dumb decision leaving, but at least he didn't overstay the welcome.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
WWAW Fred arguing with a recording for a few minutes?
They once had an Arnold impersonator call into the show when he was running for governor and argue various points with George Takei as if it was really Arnold. And possibly another time (though maybe it was the same call) they used the same impersonator to call in and talk about using nukes on the moon to reduce its size to help control tidal waves. And a few European news outlets reported it like it was actually Arnold trying to run on a platform of space nukes and weather manipulation.

A few times callers would call in and complain that Jackie was laughing too loudly during the news as well. Or that he was laughing at inappropriate times during tragic news stories. Robin would say "Seven US diplomats were killed in a plane accident today". *HAHAHAHAHA* And then Fred would let loose with Jackie laughs.

There was one time a caller had some type of recorder hooked up to his phone and called in. Howard put him on air for whatever reason. And the guy started looping what Howard was saying right after he said it. And you couldn't tell that it was coming from the caller as it sounded like the studio machines were looping and feedbacking over and over. No one knew how the guy did it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
They once had an Arnold impersonator call into the show when he was running for governor and argue various points with George Takei as if it was really Arnold. And possibly another time (though maybe it was the same call) they used the same impersonator to call in and talk about using nukes on the moon to reduce its size to help control tidal waves. And a few European news outlets reported it like it was actually Arnold trying to run on a platform of space nukes and weather manipulation.

A few times callers would call in and complain that Jackie was laughing too loudly during the news as well. Or that he was laughing at inappropriate times during tragic news stories. Robin would say "Seven US diplomats were killed in a plane accident today". *HAHAHAHAHA* And then Fred would let loose with Jackie laughs.

There was one time a caller had some type of recorder hooked up to his phone and called in. Howard put him on air for whatever reason. And the guy started looping what Howard was saying right after he said it. And you couldn't tell that it was coming from the caller as it sounded like the studio machines were looping and feedbacking over and over. No one knew how the guy did it.
The Arnold impersonator called in again to be more serious a out the gay issues and George fell for it a second time. But yes the gay issues and moon were the same original call.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
My biggest issue with Fred is that he'd always sell out Jackie.

Jackie made a dumb decision leaving, but at least he didn't overstay the welcome.
He’d only dog pile* on people lower than him like Jackie or Grillo. “Baygked putato.” He’s such an unfunny faggot. Play masturbation noises for 3 minutes straight again.

Last edited:

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

The moon call was the one where he talked about how it affected women's periods, so it made sense to blow it up. And people still believed it

UnPRePared

Forum Clout

I remember hearing that one - it was during the first Sirius roast. I think the Ronnie one?
Howard was genuinely impressed.

I'm familiar with recording equipment, and while I have a theory, I'm not certain how he did that either without a full on studio board.