• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Bill Burr NO IDEA wife flipped Trump the bird” Opie also says that Burr always texts him back right away

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I love the offhand mention that Ope gets an immediate response from Billy if he were to send him a text.

The Opester fawkin WON, man.
Presumably, Opie is smart enough to only occasionally text him when he actually needs something or has a legitimate question. Has Opie ever publicly made fun of Bill’s wife?

Forum Clout
Opie and Patrice used to talk for hours on the phone all the time!

VM9yFqF.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
The people getting upset over this are bigger cucks than Burr.
It’s such a non issue. The only halfway decent point I’ve seen is that it’s kind of disrespectful to Dana White (nice girl name, stupid) to flip off another COMP’D guest. After typing it out, I see how gay and retarded that is too. This won’t hurt or help Burr. It’s just silly.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
First I thought the phony friendship was an Opie thing, then I learned about Bill and Patrice not actually being the great friends he claims they were.
I bet none of these ADD narcissist faggots are actually friends. It means they'd have to share attention equally and not have all eyes in the room on them.