Big Baller Dan offering prizes and promising an upcoming new show:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
This explains everything perfectly. I can’t imagine how embarrassing it is to fuck Dan.
It's an honor to take the Mullenator, brother. Men allow me to breed their wives.

Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Screenshot #2 | Hulk Hogan's Sex Tape Scandal | Know  Your Meme

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Can't wait to hear Boomia back on the mic, the bbbbbboys will rise again!
It’s odd knowing Dan is reading this shit and getting excited, thinking everyone really wants him back. Which is hilarious, until you realize he’s going to be such a fucking faggot. I guess that’s the Mullen cycle.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
It’s odd knowing Dan is reading this shit and getting excited, thinking everyone really wants him back. Which is hilarious, until you realize he’s going to be such a fucking faggot. I guess that’s the Mullen cycle.
He knows 90% of the chat will shit on him while 10% will be Kiwi hangers. He'll act like he's in on the joke and play the retard but in reality he's doing it for the ballsucking faggots who will probably tip him, and cry on the inside that we'll never see him the same way again

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I stopped keeping up with NPS entirely after Dan chastised, humiliated, and brought to tears Boomia on air. Did they make up after that? Was it one of Dan's famous kayfabe bits?
NPS is a masterwork inspired by the best elements of 90s wrestling, O&A, and R&F. Is it a bit? Is it real? What if it’s a little of both?

Only a master of the podcasting medium like @HH Brother can thread that needle.