• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Better Times in Nana's Life: "Live From The Compound" (sitcom opening) Starring Anthony Cumia & Melissa Stetton

midwit

Forum Clout
She was insanely hot. This is the peak of when I was actually jealous of Ant. He's fucking what is (for me at least) a legit 9.5/10. Sopranos was still a cultural thing so his house felt very Wap-like in a good way. Jag was fucking beautiful, the Mustang, even the Escalade was aight for the time despite being niggy. Show was fantastic and fun.

I'll never forget that video she took on their cruise where she mercilessly mocked the people below them on a lower deck (which I guess is like the mid-tier amenities? I dunno cruises are gay). Ant just chuckled, loving it. It was so fun to watch them both nakedly acknowledging why they are spending time together.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
She was insanely hot. This is the peak of when I was actually jealous of Ant. He's fucking what is (for me at least) a legit 9.5/10. Sopranos was still a cultural thing so his house felt very Wap-like in a good way. Jag was fucking beautiful, the Mustang, even the Escalade was aight for the time despite being niggy. Show was fantastic and fun.

I'll never forget that video she took on their cruise where she mercilessly mocked the people below them on a lower deck (which I guess is like the mid-tier amenities? I dunno cruises are gay). Ant just chuckled, loving it. It was so fun to watch them both nakedly acknowledging why they are spending time together.
IIRC, Ant said she was amenable to fucking without showering as well so she wasn't a prissy "I need to be wholely clean and in full regalia makeup" and all that shit. Just wake up and fuck and suck like a good girl.

Ant really fucked that one up royally. One of her main complaints about Ant was that he would constantly shit on her music tastes and her friend choices, etc.

Dude, you went from shitting in a spackle bucket to a multimillionaire in a McMansion filled with every toy a man could ever want including a young model who adored you at one point. If at any point in his life story he should've latched onto and nurtured a specific era, that was the one, IMHO.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
IIRC, Ant said she was amenable to fucking without showering as well so she wasn't a prissy "I need to be wholely clean and in full regalia makeup" and all that shit. Just wake up and fuck and suck like a good girl.

Ant really fucked that one up royally. One of her main complaints about Ant was that he would constantly shit on her music tastes and her friend choices, etc.

Dude, you went from shitting in a spackle bucket to a multimillionaire in a McMansion filled with every toy a man could ever want including a young model who adored you at one point. If at any point in his life story he should've latched onto and nurtured a specific era, that was the one, IMHO.
She probably left him because she was sick of him looking at his Sue Lightning poster on the wall while he was fucking her.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
She probably left him because she was sick of him looking at his Sue Lightning poster on the wall while he was fucking her.
Nah, tbf, the whole boy in a dress shit was at the end after the weather girl and the young model had long fucked off into the sunset and left Ant with pizza stains on his bedsheets and broken iPhone's whipped at his dome.

I think, perhaps, both those girls combined broke Ant. I'm guessing he hasn't fucked anything near that level since.

Sad really. I've seen a handful of guys fuck up relationships with some smoking hot girls choosing instead to cheat with some fucking mid level (at best) crackheads who eventually caused nothing but drama and heartbreak in the end. A moral and spiritual reckoning.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Nah, tbf, the whole boy in a dress shit was at the end after the weather girl and the young model had long fucked off into the sunset and left Ant with pizza stains on his bedsheets and broken iPhone's whipped at his dome.

I think, perhaps, both those girls combined broke Ant. I'm guessing he hasn't fucked anything near that level since.

Sad really. I've seen a handful of guys fuck up relationships with some smoking hot girls choosing instead to cheat with some fucking mid level (at best) crackheads who eventually caused nothing but drama and heartbreak in the end. A moral and spiritual reckoning.
He was born gay then molested by his father to become even gayer. He’s also a pedophile so there’s no way he was ever actually attracted to Stetten. He just knew it would increase his social status to have her around.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
you lot are the reason women are such a fawkin problem these days. you're putting 6/10's on a pedestal and acting as if it would be an honour for them to even look in your general direction, let alone be blessed with the sacred opportunity of engaging in coitus with her. get some fucking standards; she looks like an angsty 15 year-old

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
you lot are the reason women are such a fawkin problem these days. you're putting 6/10's on a pedestal and acting as if it would be an honour for them to even look in your general direction, let alone be blessed with the sacred opportunity of engaging in coitus with her. get some fucking standards; she looks like an angsty 15 year-old
I really don't get how people find this Olive Oyl bodied bitch so attractive. She's not disgusting by any means but that body type does absolutely nothing for me. I like women to be shaped like women.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
This was the absolute peak of nana's life. It was never getting better from this point out. It's incredible that he was living this way in his 40s after spending most of his life as a tin knocker and then decided to throw it all away so he could spam "nigger" on Twitter endlessly and feel like he was a brave freedom fighter.

I know he wasn't logically thinking it all out like that but still - total fucking retard.