• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Bendovid Whats the deal with Billy Mitchell?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I keep hearing him referenced and without the context I can’t tell if you guys genuinely like him or not.

Thoughts on him being exposed as a fraud?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
When King of Kong came out we loved him, he was great, wacky antagonist for the story.

So much has come out about him since, I think anybody would find it hard to like him now. He's a lying, litigious prick trying to bankrupt those who speak against him with frivolous lawsuits.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
When King of Kong came out we loved him, he was great, wacky antagonist for the story.

So much has come out about him since, I think anybody would find it hard to like him now. He's a lying, litigious prick trying to bankrupt those who speak against him with frivolous lawsuits.
1000001748.jpg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

Yeah I haven’t watched when O&A talked about King of Kong nor the original documentary so I didn’t know what it was about.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

The best part of that movie is when he's sat next to his friend who dares to say something nice about Steve Wiebe and Mitchell just glares at him. He does seem like an actual cunt though from everything that's come out about him. People who try to use the legal system to punish every little perceived infraction are unbearable :image_9250:

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The best part of that movie is when he's sat next to his friend who dares to say something nice about Steve Wiebe and Mitchell just glares at him. He does seem like an actual cunt though from everything that's come out about him. People who try to use the legal system to punish every little perceived infraction are unbearable :image_9250:
Not to mention pathological lying over a dumb fucking video game score. It’s insane.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

The lawsuit thing is gay, but these purists acting like Billy is somehow entirely discredited because he submitted records on ROMs... they aren't *that* different from the original cabinet games.