• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BenDovid explain to me why you deleted your hotel wagie profile, heebster?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
@BenDovid

1697130606716.png

The account gets created in 2017 and then it's up and deleted only after it was pointed out you had an account on it? Yeah, tell me I made it, and sat on this profile for seven years until to unveil now, big nose faggot.

Last edited:

HH Brother

Forum Clout
That's right you incredible retard. I didn't know it existed until you pointed it out. Thanks! Let me guess. You want to see the email I sent them to PROVE it, right?
So you did make it, baldster. Thanks for confirming, and confirming you unblocked me.

Do you want me to send you some money for your bully fund?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
So you did make it, baldster. Thanks for confirming,

lmao what? I just said I didn't know it existed until you pointed it out. Are you on some kind of medication? It really seems like it. Is this account a bit or something? I can see a blank post that says "ignored member" I can click it as I like. You really don't seem to understand like, anything. Are you OK? Seriously? You got carbon monoxide detectors?

HH Brother

Forum Clout
lmao what? I just said I didn't know it existed until you pointed it out. Are you on some kind of medication? It really seems like it. Is this account a bit or something? I can see a blank post that says "ignored member" I can click it as I like. You really don't seem to understand like, anything. Are you OK? Seriously? You got carbon monoxide detectors?
Wouldn't I, if I had created it, leave it up to mock you, heebster?

You unquestionably set that thing up, looking for wagie work. And then, I point it out you had a profile out there... and then it gets jewed away?

I haven't looked at the link in months since I found it, and then discover you deleted it. Pussy faggot.

Maybe you can pray to your Devil for some bully money. I doubt your dead father can help you since he's being tortured by Jesus and Hitler.

BTW you don't get pinged unless you didn't have me on ignore. So unignore these ginger ballz.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Nice pfp with your cat, fuckin gaylord.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout