• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
lmao, that's a new one. Ironically hysterical too, since 99% of the posts here are lies, wrong or misrememered.

Tell you what's not a "lie, wrong or misremembered" - the fact that you absolutely suck at Guitar Hero and your pedophile Arab boyfriend had to pull the plug for you to save face.

Go make me a drink, barmaid.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

BenDovid

Forum Clout
And raspberry pis with countless stolen roms, nothing wrong with selling something like that

What's the matter bud. You want me to make you one? You want a Zelda cart?

Attachments

• ZeldaPretendo01.jpg
    ZeldaPretendo01.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 31

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Sure you do, little fella. That's why you felt the need to "inflate" your 2003 XM earnings, right?

Keep your lil' bald head up though, chum. I'm sure Aunt Cumia will be texting you any day now to rekindle the bromance

You probably haven't worked long enough to ever become curious and say "Gee, I wonder what X dollars would be now?" And you look. And then you say, "Wow, that was a lot better than I thought at the time."

If you don't want to talk about salaries, don't ask me about them. If you want me to go away, stop responding to every last post I reply to. Stop participating in 70 page threads. Stop finding split hairs to re-split.

No child. You don't.

Ok Sure GIFs | Tenor

G

You probably haven't worked long enough to ever become curious and say "Gee, I wonder what X dollars would be now?" And you look. And then you say, "Wow, that was a lot better than I thought at the time."

If you don't want to talk about salaries, don't ask me about them. If you want me to go away, stop responding to every last post I reply to. Stop participating in 70 page threads. Stop finding split hairs to re-split.

Ok Sure GIFs | Tenor
Enjoy prison, kikester. We. Will.