• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid - explain how you make a living

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You're not convincing anyone with your "voice actor" scam. Do you leech off of your parents like Joe does with Nana while calling himself a "professional musician" because of some nominal income from music? You're guilty until proven innocent with a salary statement photo.

lmao, it makes you mad I'm doing just fine, huh? :) Who ever told you I make a living as a voice actor? Because I setup a Fivver page like 3 years ago? Oh wait, I work at a Holiday Inn now, almost forgot.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I would believe it actually, there are A LOT of commercials out there that I swear are Troy Quan and Danny Ross. It's a trend in media, they're going for the ambiguously weak, nerdy male, beta, etc. But they're for gay bullshit companies so nothing to be proud of. He's a Fivverr Millionaire.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
lmao, it makes you mad I'm doing just fine, huh? :) Who ever told you I make a living as a voice actor? Because I setup a Fivver page like 3 years ago? Oh wait, I work at a Holiday Inn now, almost forgot.
Jewcel admits he still looks at my posts behind a block, brother.

So when are you going to admit that hospitality profile was setup by you?