• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Beloved Radio Personality TERRY CLIFFORD Retires, Community Celebrates Her Career & Contributes

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
After four decades of a succesful and fulfilling career, while serving as a pillar of the community, Terry is now retiring on her own terms. Not getting fired for 3 a.m. social media meltdowns and then getting arrested for domestic violence :image_9253_m:or for filming coworkers making mud :bhzv6yb:.

Congrats Terry and enjoy your well-deserved retirement!

Below is a sample of the glowing media coverage she is receiving as she retires--which is super hard to get now as radio diminishes in importance:

Terry Clifford signs off from 92.5 WBEE after 37 years

Popular Rochester radio personality signing off the air for good on Friday

In Rochester, Morning Host Terry Clifford Calls It A Career After 4 Decades In Market.

That's the sign of a solid professional life. Going out on your own terms, with dignity and the people will miss your presence. TERRY WON

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’ll use this thread to piggy back off of another thread I was gonna make. Braunheiser was a real ass nigga. Archived O&A for years and did his livestreams. They made fun of his mother for multiple hours over 5 years, calling her a fat fucking pig and Patrice talking about how easy it would be to seduce her. And then some dumb pathetic faggot messaged him on the Reddit talking about “I know who your mom is 😉 “ and like a real ass dude he didn’t run but played into the bit for all of us taking a picture with her. God bless him no BS

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Terry retiring with dignity and class. That’s why she will always be the Queen Bee.
71BD12ED-D913-4EA2-8FD1-C2284A11F552.jpeg

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Forum Clout
I’ll use this thread to piggy back off of another thread I was gonna make. Braunheiser was a real ass nigga. Archived O&A for years and did his livestreams. They made fun of his mother for multiple hours over 5 years, calling her a fat fucking pig and Patrice talking about how easy it would be to seduce her. And then some dumb pathetic faggot messaged him on the Reddit talking about “I know who your mom is 😉 “ and like a real ass dude he didn’t run but played into the bit for all of us taking a picture with her. God bless him no BS
what ever happened to that dude?