• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Before you say anything the shows that some of you will bring up will be remembered to visit also some shows are pending hosts booking me for .

G

Bobo's hitting the road for a summer podcast tour. It's the summer of Bobes!

Screenshot_20230617_204415_Twitter.jpg

Bonus tweet that made me laugh, presented as is

Screenshot_20230617_204332_Twitter.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
"These gentlemen are certainly the farthest thing from 'pals' you'll find on this planet." is another one, I forget if he said it before or after the "horrors" line, but I can't hear one without the other.
I expected them to bring up a tranny or something not to give you an actual romantic relationship, but that's just what they did. This was the most brutal thing I've ever seen in my fucking life.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I expected them to bring up a tranny or something not to give you an actual romantic relationship, but that's just what they did. This was the most brutal thing I've ever seen in my fucking life.
Something like "I never expected them to stoop to... an actual emotional connection" made my stomach hurt so bad the first time I heard it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Something like "I never expected them to stoop to... an actual emotional connection" made my stomach hurt so bad the first time I heard it.
I always butcher the quote but that's definitely in it somewhere. I love how Patrice points out how uncomfortable Colin's publicist is. Then Opie later saying "I just want everyone to know I tapped out 15 minutes ago" kills me.