• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Been listening to old shows and the cringiest part has got to be Nana & Worm trying to act smooth whenever women are in studio.

G

IMG_0363.jpeg

IMG_0462.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
@DMAN probably knows what I'm talking about. Norton would do borderline baby talk at one point.
Anthony did baby talk more than anyone. During whole Nicolini saga practically every time he talked to her on air it was with the 'gay voice'. Fez's from the around the world. A couple of times that they had models or Penthouse girls on the show Anthony would talk like a toddler. Or like when that actress from the SAW horror films came on Anthony kept talking like a retard.

Callers and Patrice both noted this as well as Opie and a few random guests. There is no compilation for this as Anthony was respected during the years where fans would track various behaviors and bits from the hosts. There was so 'queer voice' equivalent for bombs and flubs where any recorded Anthony's faggotry.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This thread has been done 1000 times but it’s always welcome because it is the worst part of the show. But you know whats even worse??? Doing cutesy baby talk with EACH OTHER. You can practically hear this conversation:

:image_9248: : Yeah man just…fucking….yuck. Let me tell you. I am just Fucking. Brooooooding today.
:image_9253:: Ohhh nuooooo….ohhh Yimmmyyy…I hate to see Yimmy upset! He’s such an adorable sweet boy!

FUCKING. FAGGOTS.

This is two 50 year old men doing baby talk to each other because one of them is such an emotionally stunted pussy he can’t handle another man feeling bad around him.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Norton would always push for whooores & would act like a baby if the didn't want to get naked at his request at 7am, it shows he couldn't give a fuck about on-air content, he just used it for his edging sessions.
Jim's parents really did a number on him -letting him have anything 'his' way; special permission to wear a hat in school because 'he didn't like his cowlicks'. I hope we can be blessed with Norton going to prison where there are no feather pillows or special egg whites.

Back on point, AntH always had a childlike manner speaking to women, Norton would try to steer to sexual questions, usually so he could ask about their fucking pussy flaps... 'do you wear shorts or thongs, can you wear white shorts'. It's almost as hateable as eating on air, it's a 4 hour shit ffs. Cunt!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This thread has been done 1000 times but it’s always welcome because it is the worst part of the show. But you know whats even worse??? Doing cutesy baby talk with EACH OTHER. You can practically hear this conversation:

:image_9248: : Yeah man just…fucking….yuck. Let me tell you. I am just Fucking. Brooooooding today.
:image_9253:: Ohhh nuooooo….ohhh Yimmmyyy…I hate to see Yimmy upset! He’s such an adorable sweet boy!

FUCKING. FAGGOTS.

This is two 50 year old men doing baby talk to each other because one of them is such an emotionally stunted pussy he can’t handle another man feeling bad around him.
A ton of O&A comments on videos that are within the last few years almost exclusively use the faggot lingo of Anthony and Norton talking to each other. They all refer to Norton as 'Yimmy' and talk like pedophiles. Anthony's Compound era fans immediately honed in on his grotesque way of speaking and incorporated that into their vernacular. Fucking nauseating.

Forum Clout
It always seemed to be that Jimmy desperately wanted to be deemed fuckable, while Nana was always focused on reminding everyone how rigidly heterosexual he was. Of course, a lot of it is shtick, but Jimmy seemed to get genuinely angry whenever a woman didn't acknowledge his adorability, but that's all tied into his totally depraved and warped sexual urges. And Nana always went way out of his way to pretend he was interested in women but, being a homosexual and all, those attempts were always laughably gay and clumsy, like bragging about his pool or his checking account. Neither one of them has any idea how to act around adult heterosexual women, which is why Norton has finally settled down with a nice, well-hung girl, and Nana has settled on Gavin.