• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bawby Lookin' Svelte!

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
1684937424317.png

Great job, ya big fat pig.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Bobby was never even as fat as Zac. Zac's insanely, unnaturally fat. His head is crazy looking. He reminds me of one of those male orangutans with the fat faces and he gets winded from just sitting.
I watched a couple RAP clips the other day, and I was shocked at how much he's ballooned over the past couple years. He was always a hambeast, but he's gone well past landmonster. I don't even have a hilarious mean term for it. Lard titan? Adipose behemoth? Fatty fat-fat fat fuck?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Zac Amico is the new Bobby. I give him 2 years before he dies at the rate he is going.
Zac lived a lot harder than Bobby for a while too. In his own words, Zac used to take anything the fans would give him. Bobby had the benefit of only binge eating and chain smoking. That’s a weird sentence to type.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Always liked Bobby. He took his beatings in good spirit (apart from "you missed it Bobby ya big, fat, pig") and he seems like he'd be a sincere, and genuine, friend.

Wish him all the best
“x wants to know if Bobby will be appearing anywhere except in front of the buffet at the Mohegan Sun this weekend.”
“YOU KNOW, WHAT? FUCK YOU!”
“Woah woah you can’t say that on regular radio.”
“HA-HA I ruined your line.”