• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Average Anthony Cumia fan

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
ped.png

This was on the "go as low as 13" video.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
It was sarcasm stupit. I was saying i DONT joke with my friends about fucking kids.
not so.

You made a point before like a month or two ago when you and someone else were making those jokes. Some people were upset by it, and you pushed back against the idea that kid fucking jokes are going too far and that everyone around here who was upset by them were reactionary dullards. stop lying.

edit: and you kept making the jokes

edit: also I knew it was sarcasm I just know that youre lying

Last edited:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Remember when Cumia got catfished by a 40 year old man pretending to be a 14 year old girl, and got caught following several tween girls on Vine? All for da bit?

Every single remaining Anthony Cumia fan is a fucking retard and a pedophile apologist.
I would love if we could somehow arrange to catfish him again

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
not so.

You made a point before like a month or two ago when you and someone else were making those jokes. Some people were upset by it, and you pushed back against the idea that kid fucking jokes are going too far and that everyone around here who was upset by them were reactionary dullards. stop lying.

edit: and you kept making the jokes

edit: also I knew it was sarcasm I just know that youre lying
Yeah you’re right. But my point is still correct. Thats the only example of me making jokes about fucking kids. I’m not going full Cumia and doing this apart from that time, or joking about it to my friends IRL, nor is there an audience of people who associate me with kid fucking

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Yeah you’re right. But my point is still correct. Thats the only example of me making jokes about fucking kids. I’m not going full Cumia and doing this apart from that time, or joking about it to my friends IRL, nor is there an audience of people who associate me with kid fucking
My friends and I also joke about fucking kids on our own forum. If you want, you can join:

Forum Clout
Well besides the fact that this literally didn't happen (Anthony wasn't responding to Patrice; he blurted out the 'low as 13' thing unprompted), it's a well-reasoned and compelling argument, supported by the facts. These dicklickers on Youtube are starting to win me over!