• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Arties Nose

G

Does anybody remember when exactly it was that arties nose collapsed? I cant remember if it was during the AA show or after it but I remember on one of the episodes his nose just started bleeding badly after he got back from a "bathroom break". I doubt it was during his time on AA show as I doubt hed want to show up on camera with that thing.

Forum Clout
Does anybody remember when exactly it was that arties nose collapsed? I cant remember if it was during the AA show or after it but I remember on one of the episodes his nose just started bleeding badly after he got back from a "bathroom break". I doubt it was during his time on AA show as I doubt hed want to show up on camera with that thing.
About the time he became a garbage man doing community service.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
His nose reached critical mass toward the end of his time on AA. In the infamous "Ang" picture it is swollen the fuck up. Nana recalled a time in which artie, chronically late and absent, was put up in a hotel room feet from the studio. He was banned from the establishment after using in the room and saturating it with a homicide amount of blood.

DQlT-16WAAEgJye.jpg_large.jpg

It kept getting bigger and bigger until it was deflated or whatever the fuck they finally did to it. Artie would get locked up shortly after this incident, lose the aa show, and be in and out of prisons and rehabs and halfway houses from that point forward.

G

His nose reached critical mass toward the end of his time on AA. In the infamous "Ang" picture it is swollen the fuck up. Nana recalled a time in which artie, chronically late and absent, was put up in a hotel room feet from the studio. He was banned from the establishment after using in the room and saturating it with a homicide amount of blood.

View attachment 210795
It kept getting bigger and bigger until it was deflated or whatever the fuck they finally did to it. Artie would get locked up shortly after this incident, lose the aa show, and be in and out of prisons and rehabs and halfway houses from that point forward.
thanks