• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ari Shaffir was a hypocritical faggot for this.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/ari-shaffir-damienne-merlina-body-shaming/?amp

Just remembered this controversy from a few years ago. Ari constantly talks about how much he supports other comics and how civilians are beneath him. I couldn’t imagine how pissed he would be if someone did this to him or one of his faggot friends in their special. Shitting on other comics seems to be the number one thing you’re not supposed to do especially once you reach a certain level of success. Plus the one armed bitch was a complete nobody. Even worse is that he did it on a Comedy Central special.

I can’t believe people still hang out with him, he seems completely insufferable. Worst of all the bit wasn’t even funny. He’s always tried to be a shock jock but isn’t talented enough to pull it off at all. I’m not even “Uhhfended” by it either. It just seems hacky and like he’s trying way too hard. If it was funny and the bitch was cool with it I wouldn’t care but I mean come on, she has one arm for Pete’s sake. God has punished her enough. Now she has to worry about some kike demon shitting on her? Oh and he’s clearly a pedophile.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1701047983309.png

I got this far, could someone else summarize the article please?

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I would seriously fuck someone up for doing that to me. Legit Diaz behaviour.
Bartenders at one do the places I worked wpuld clear beer people who got off work all the time. So you'd work a 12er and forget to eat bc you were too busy, you finally get off work and have a quick beer that they'd drop shots of vodka into as a loff. Fucking shitty being halfway home and your wasted out of nowhere

Clubber Lange

Rock ‘em, bro!
Forum Clout
Shaffir is a unique type of arch-cunt who could single-handedly make beheadings popular in the mainstream.

Aside from multiple physical attacks on Bobby Lee and his penchant for paedofilia [sic], the fact that this kike actually has a career of any kind is unfathomable. Not least because the fucking cunt as about as funny as an unanaesthetised castration.

Forum Clout
He was on some podcast a while back where one of the tech assholes did something that offended him so he had a jewy little tantrum about it, and while the rest of the table (I forget who it was, I wanna say Derosa or someone like him) was trying to get him "back to normal", he just keeps harping on whatever pissed him off over and over again, refusing to let it go. It made me want to see him roughed up by Urban Youths.