• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are we ready for drunk Sports Fat tonight?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Right now Pat is surrounded by a bunch of sports fans that are ignoring him and having a great time while he is that lonely drunk weirdo staring at his phone making lame political tweets and checking out what the trolls are talking about.

Nobody likes you Pat.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
...while he is that lonely drunk weirdo staring at his phone making lame political tweets and checking out what the trolls are talking about.
I like to think he's brought his laptop.

"WHAT?", he shouts over the noisy crowd, despite the fact that nobody asked, "YEAH, I'M A SCREENWRITER! I LOVE WORKING AROUND PEOPLE!"

G

He's not even tweeting about the game. He's arguing with strangers about whether the sears tower is called the Willis Tower. Remember, Pig is a consumer - this is just another excuse to get drunk in a crowd of strangers all wearing matching jerseys and post photos on twitter as if they are all his friends.
Pig wouldn't know a Giannis if he farted in his wife's gunt.
The only niggers farting her vag look like the nigger Willie from Alf was blowing in that crack smoking video, millionaire niggers won't touch her, hell working niggers either, just homeless niggers are farting in that stink hole.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
F1-D2-FB4-F-1414-4406-AD6-E-0-AB9-D3095214.jpg