• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are there any pictures of Lady Di’s Bill?

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
24U6SUB.png

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Slurring his words due to being drunk at 7am and yelling at lady di in the background that she needs rehab was a good bit
The fact that Bill threw up blood in front of Lady Di and died the very next day due complications all caused by alcoholism wasn't enough a wake up call for her makes me have no sympathy for her and how she ended up. She even called the show the very next day to tell Bill died while slamming back beers.

Also an interesting fact is that Bill was married until his death with some woman that wasn't Lady Di. He never explained where his wife was when asked but she clearly didn't live with him.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The fact that Bill threw up blood in front of Lady Di and died the very next day due complications all caused by alcoholism wasn't enough a wake up call for her makes me have no sympathy for her and how she ended up. She even called the show the very next day to tell Bill died while slamming back beers.

Also an interesting fact is that Bill was married until his death with some woman that wasn't Lady Di. He never explained where his wife was when asked but she clearly didn't live with him.
There was some explanation, but obviously it drunkenly slurred and probably lied. I believe they were separated but not actually divorced. Lady Di bilked his account, and one thing that never got brought up was, Lady Di stole his truck (it was for sure his, because he was mad she drove it drunk), said it was hers and sold it to pay rent. She was just an absolute alcoholic piece of shit.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
There was some explanation, but obviously it drunkenly slurred and probably lied. I believe they were separated but not actually divorced. Lady Di bilked his account, and one thing that never got brought up was, Lady Di stole his truck (it was for sure his, because he was mad she drove it drunk), said it was hers and sold it to pay rent. She was just an absolute alcoholic piece of shit.
I love his explanation that he knows she drove his truck when she wasn’t supposed to because “he puts his keys a certain way” and not because his truck is gone

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
And don’t forget she spent his fucking money to pay for the apartment he died in and to fix her truck. When that money was technically supposed to go to his wife. She is an absolute fucking scumbag and I don’t know how I waste energy getting mad at such a drunken slob who’s mind is now gone. It just disgusts me how much of a liar, swindler, and child abandoner she was. She didn’t care about anything but herself.
I think the explanation is that they were “divorced” but not legally, like they separated but never went through the court shit.

Leonard Rhomberg

Forum Clout
And don’t forget she spent his fucking money to pay for the apartment he died in and to fix her truck. When that money was technically supposed to go to his wife. She is an absolute fucking scumbag and I don’t know how I waste energy getting mad at such a drunken slob who’s mind is now gone. It just disgusts me how much of a liar, swindler, and child abandoner she was. She didn’t care about anything but herself.

I think the explanation is that they were “divorced” but not legally, like they separated but never went through the court shit.
Yeah her appearances she can come off as a wholesome person with just a drinking problem but when you dig into her as a person she really was just a sack of shit. Even when she was interning she was throwing up in the sink and saying “nah that shouldn’t have clogged it” when it clearly did. Just embarrassing

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah her appearances she can come off as a wholesome person with just a drinking problem but when you dig into her as a person she really was just a sack of shit.
Its sort of the same way with Marion. I just thought she was annoying until I saw one of her appearances with Di in studio. She LOVES bragging about her life in a not-so-subtle way that puts everyone else around her down. Like when she was bragging about retiring to Florida in the middle of one of Di’s interventions and she didn’t even tell Di lol.
Even when she was interning she was throwing up in the sink and saying “nah that shouldn’t have clogged it” when it clearly did. Just embarrassing
Shes like Anthony where shes so deep in the drink she can’t even process what the problem is, because to process what the problem is would be potentially feeling bad about yourself. So when someone goes “You can’t take your clothes off in the bathroom” she goes “Really?” and they say “Yes people are uncomfortable” she just offers a half hearted “Ahh geez ahhh i’m sorry ok. Anyway can I get money for the train home.” Like she has no ability to recognize what shes doing is bothersome.

Leonard Rhomberg

Forum Clout
Its sort of the same way with Marion. I just thought she was annoying until I saw one of her appearances with Di in studio. She LOVES bragging about her life in a not-so-subtle way that puts everyone else around her down. Like when she was bragging about retiring to Florida in the middle of one of Di’s interventions and she didn’t even tell Di lol.

Shes like Anthony where shes so deep in the drink she can’t even process what the problem is, because to process what the problem is would be potentially feeling bad about yourself. So when someone goes “You can’t take your clothes off in the bathroom” she goes “Really?” and they say “Yes people are uncomfortable” she just offers a half hearted “Ahh geez ahhh i’m sorry ok. Anyway can I get money for the train home.” Like she has no ability to recognize what shes doing is bothersome.
Yeah it was a great “me me me” moment when Marion kept saying “and I know..I know…she knows that I know”. Good job Marion you cracked the case that’s shes a crippling alcoholic and will die if she doesn’t stop drinking no one else holds that opinion only you