• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently James Norden would vote for Trump based on who his VP pick is.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Nice supporting the side that wants to throw your wife off a bridge, stupid

Nice giving a shit about the vice-presidential candidate instead of the actual person who would be doing the job, stupid.
I’d say this election is the first time ever the VP does matter. Either way there’s a pretty good chance that person ends up stepping in.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s already voting for Trump. He’s just a completely spineless faggot who wants to appear like he’s playing middle of the road. Same dude who cried about how he couldn’t vote for Trump for 9 months straight then at the last second said “Yeah idk man i didnt like Hilary so I went with Trump.” He probably pulled the same shit for 2020 too.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’d say this election is the first time ever the VP does matter. Either way there’s a pretty good chance that person ends up stepping in.
You’re right but Like i said above, Trump could pick Terri Schivo as his VP and he’d still vote for Trump. The only thing that will change is how much Norton waffles about it leading up to election day.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He's just noticing how there's no real, passionate support for Biden, so he's going with the choice he thinks will lend him credibility and notoriety. Typical middle of the road coat tail riding faggot Norton.

He also knows he can get a boost going with the GOP, since the Republicans are so desperate for celebrities.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He’s already voting for Trump. He’s just a completely spineless faggot who wants to appear like he’s playing middle of the road. Same dude who cried about how he couldn’t vote for Trump for 9 months straight then at the last second said “Yeah idk man i didnt like Hilary so I went with Trump.” He probably pulled the same shit for 2020 too.
I’m just flabbergasted that he’s taking a stance on anything.

Forum Clout
He also knows he can get a boost going with the GOP, since the Republicans are so desperate for celebrities.
It's a bit of a risk for the disgusting depraved pervert, though. His retarded comedy cronies have to dance around the fact that Jimmy is a human fleshlight for a giant Scandinavian he-bride, and play along with the ridiculous notion that he's a girl, lest they face the career-ruining wrath of the tweeting faggot brigade. But the more hardcore Trumpies might not hesitate to say, "that ain't no girl you fag, burn them with fire". Of course, that presumes that someone would care about Norton in some way, which seems highly doubtful.