• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone who watches this shit should die in a fire

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
1000005979.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I wonder if he was a grumpy, smug prick like he is toward a lot of his guests or if he showed these two deplorable creeps some respect. I have a guess.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I wonder if he was a grumpy, smug prick like he is toward a lot of his guests or if he showed these two deplorable creeps some respect. I have a guess.
Seeing Corolla always reminds me of the Stern vs Stuttering Cocksucker bashing that was stirred on by Corolla...

Adam: "Did ya ever think the boss man would kick ya down some of those millions, John?!"

Stuttering Fucking Retard Faggot John: "ya-ya-ya-ya-ya yes I did, Adam! All I ev-ev-ev (horrendous choking noises) ever got was a can of popcorn for Christmas! I shoved my hand down to the bottom searching for a check! Nope. Nothing there."

Bwahaha, good! Didn't even deserve the shitty tin of popcorn, ya gaping, drunken cunt.

Way to transition into complete and utter irrelevancy leaving Stern with the the world by the balls, stupid. Just like your daughter transitioned into a titless monstrous mess of a proto-fonzi faggot with food deprivation. Good job parenting there, whippet dome.