• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ants Lost cause aka me on Ambien

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
If you’re a pedophile your cause is children. If the child is lost that might prevent you from fucking them. Thus making it a lost cause. Because he’s attracted to little girls. If you lose your gun you might scream fuck! Something a pedophile might want to do to a small girl. If there’s shoes that belong to mother the proper thing to do is put them on and prance. Mommy was the best when you could don her shoes do a little dance because mommy didn’t care if you were a fruit. Mommy was the worst when she was a vegetable.
82A3321C-BD80-4811-929B-164100AF215A.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Okay so I have two Percocets and a most of a bottle of dewars. What should I do both and why should I mix them? Exactly how much of the dewars should I drink? This a group effort fellas!

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
women of any race who lie down with niggers make me sick. When the day of the rope comes I hope they are dismantled first.

They didn’t fuck them out of a primal need to procreate. The kike has pushed the nigger and his sexuality as another socially demoralizing fad.

They let the negro seed them with them losing all dignity and honor. They are sired by the feral mindless beast using the same logic that allows them to pick out what clothes to wear.

The nigger Is akin to a shirt or bracelet. To these women. The African is an accessory. Yet, much like every other counter culture rebellious act to become before it. It’s destined to fade and leave the those who bought in feeling shame.

If you are of African decent and you bed down with another African. This is completely acceptable. But any other race, (I only mean women btw it’s fine to fuck colored girls) you are destined for shame. There is only one fate for a traitor. And the rope knows, and does it’s business well.