• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant's Been Busy

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 7.35.52 AM.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Except Nana is too much of a pussy to do that.
In my head, it plays out with a FN accidentaly bumping into him. He thinks "This is it. I'm gonna show everyone what I'm made of, not just talk. Clear case of self-defense." He pulls out his gun that he is not allowed to carry. Sweating profusely, his hands are shaking. Shaking so badly that the first shot misses. Next one is dead on. Missy is screaming. This is not like their roleplay fantasies. Anth throws up and starts crying. As the cops take him away and tells him he's going to jail for a long time he thinks about how every black person in there is going to rape him. "Finally I can be myself." Fin.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Literally anyone could beat his ass, even if he had a gun. He beat ol girl up before she had meat on her bones, and if that scenario played out now he'd be the one with his ribs stomped.

He'd hide behind Missy at any sign of conflict. In fact, it'd take care of a lot of his problems if she went away for shooting someone.

Forum Clout
BUILT FOR BWC! Who is she! I would love to suck those. Black women are great bc they don’t even pretend to care about condoms. You can cum in them the day you meet. They’re such sluts. Choke and call them your little nigger slave girl and they’ll imagine themselves as your stay at home mamie. I have been on three first dates with black girls and I have licked three black girls’ assholes.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
BUILT FOR BWC! Who is she! I would love to suck those. Black women are great bc they don’t even pretend to care about condoms. You can cum in them the day you meet. They’re such sluts. Choke and call them your little nigger slave girl and they’ll imagine themselves as your stay at home mamie. I have been on three first dates with black girls and I have licked three black girls’ assholes.
Yeah but she's got gorilla face

Forum Clout
I honestly don't know why he doesn't just commit the hate crime that he wants to do. It'd make him feel happier -- plus, once he gets caught, it's not like his life is going to get any worse than it already is. He may even find some new Klansmen fans while locked up. It'd be out of his system and he'd finally be happy.