• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony regrets fake bullshit he drunkenly wrote about Opie in his second "book"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He doesn’t regret shit. He’s just teasing to all his paypigs that the new book will have some “juicy” Opie stories - BETTER GET IT NOW! It’s been 10 fucking years since Anthony was fired and about 9 since the whole Greggshells blow up. I cannot fathom how his ballwashers are still interested in using Greggs name as a constant punchline.

If Anthony plays COD, “Opie couldn’t play COD”. If Anthony gets stream sniped, “Probably Opie”. If Anthony loses a bet, “The dealer was probably Opie”

WE FUCKING GET IT. You hate Opie and you have one joke. Maybe thats where the dissolution of Opie brainwashed haters comes from. It’s not about some “Huh I guess Opie is a genius” but getting tired of making the same fucking joke when the dude who perpetuates this shit is a drunk criminal pedophile.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

"We haven't been shitting on each other for the past couple of months" he says, as if the past couple of months hasn't consisted of Anthony trying to crawl out of his delusional drunken stupor.

"It was a year ago!!! I was only 62 years old back then!!!"

What a cunt. He always does this when he's trying to suck up to get someone to work with him again, like with Bill. Acting like They are the problem because they can't let go of something he said a YEAR ago! Faggot.

Also bragging about about not working out is dumb when you look like Norman Bates ' decaying mother. Has he really no figured out yet that Opie teases OnA stuff in screen caps to trick people into watching his interminable, boring shit videos

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
What a cunt. He always does this when he's trying to suck up to get someone to work with him again, like with Bill. Acting like They are the problem because they can't let go of something he said a YEAR ago! Faggot.
Because to be friends with Cumia, to him, is such a gift that you’re supposed to ignore everything bad he does. If he does something shitty and you get mad at him thats your problem. “Dont you know i’m a piece of shit? Accept it!” Then when people don’t accept that he acts extremely fucking butthurt instead of, you know, not acting like a piece of shit to keep his friendships.

There is literally nothing respectable about a 60 year old man bragging that he’s a loser and will do nothing to change this

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Does anyone else think its ironic Anthony thinks people should forgive him for shit he said years ago, yet Anthony held grudges towards Opie for TWENTY YEARS because the Opster told him he can’t have his whore intern blowing ex girlfriend sitting on his lap during the show.

Disrespecting my whore ex = FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FACE ON THE PILLOW TO PUNCH 20 YEARS OF BACKSTABBING AND A 2 HOUR SHOW PERSONALLY DESTROYING YOU

All of the above = What man! Why are you so sensitive! Ok i went on air and shit on you for 2 hours and sold T shirts mocking you when all you said were good things about me, and when you didn’t you held back! You need to get over it!

Forum Clout
She’ll die of natural causes and it’ll still be a closed casket. Bury that cratered, ugly face six feet under where it belongs, preferably under concrete with a warning plaque like they have at nuclear waste sites.

Where are we with the over/under turnout for Nana’s funeral? Who shows, who doesn’t? Does BroJoe show up in his ragged SAMCRO hoodie?

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
She’ll die of natural causes and it’ll still be a closed casket. Bury that cratered, ugly face six feet under where it belongs, preferably under concrete with a warning plaque like they have at nuclear waste sites.

Where are we with the over/under turnout for Nana’s funeral? Who shows, who doesn’t? Does BroJoe show up in his ragged SAMCRO hoodie?

It will be as cheap as a possible, cardboard casket in a potter’s field in SC. Ant’s money will become Joe’s money then, and he’s not going to waste any of it on a dead man. If Ant gets a funeral, it will be because Dawn paid for one.

Forum Clout
Anthony will never take responsibility for killing the O&A show and causing more people than himself to lose their jobs and money. Has he ever once apologized for getting himself fired? For constantly calling out "sick" when he was actually hungover? For refusing to go to meetings with management and forcing Opie to be the only grown-up? For making everyone, including management, uncomfortable when he was fucking the high school kid? For broadcasting his "Live From The Compound" show which constantly interfered with his Sirius radio show, and pissed off management?

Of course not. He never takes any responsibility for the shit he does that negatively effects himself and others. Recently he blamed Dani Brand for him breaking her bones and putting her in the hospital. Then he, again, blamed the sheboon hooker for him losing his Sirius job. He'll never learn.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout

1715463363259.jpeg