• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony really is a tragic tale of insecurity.

G

His own father knew he was a sissy. Not even gay or anything, but a SISSY. a WIMP! The type of kid who would run from confrontation and tuck his tail.

His own father KNEW this before Anthony even had pubes.

So now Tony has spent his entire adult life trying to prove daddy (and himself) wrong and show how rough & masculine he truly is. I almost feel sorry for him. Damn.

Forum Clout
Everything he does is all about trying to impress other men. The pedophilia, the gambling theatrics, even the racist tweets. Nana has spent his entire life trying to prove daddy wrong. And now he's a deeply closeted homosexual who relies on alcohol to blot out the pain and longing. Imagine if his father has encouraged and nurtured his prancing, mincing and sashaying, Nana could be a legendary gay icon by now.

Forum Clout
His current crusade seems to be convincing his idiots that "all the comics hated Opie" It seems very important to him to prove that Patrice liked him better. Odd that they cut him out of the Patrice doc and only invited him to events as a token old man who drinks too much.
There's no doubt Patrice, Bill, and Bobby all liked Opie better. Maybe Colin liked Ant because he was funnier. Vos only went on for the promo cause he's a Jew.

Everyone else (Louis, Jeffries) were self promoting faggots

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
His current crusade seems to be convincing his idiots that "all the comics hated Opie" It seems very important to him to prove that Patrice liked him better. Odd that they cut him out of the Patrice doc and only invited him to events as a token old man who drinks too much.
I really don’t know how to explain this, but i’ll try. Patrice used to talk about being pro-racist and would say shit like “How long do you have to interact with a group of people before you decide…I just don’t like you.” I really don’t think this is in the same vein as “All members of (insert race) are violent, dumb, animals who want to kill me and my family. Also this bias extends to anyone from the ages of 2-82.” At that point its not based on experiences with a group of people. It’s irrational fear.

Anyone who thinks Patrice “liked” Anthony or was good friends with him is fucking brainwashed. Patrice went to his house once. They would get in arguments about race where Patrice was shocked at how illogical Anthony is. That was pre 2012. Imagine what a discussion between them would look like now…

Oh right, it wouldn’t be of note. Because Anthony is really fucking confident about his views on blacks…as long as other blacks aren’t around. You can hear it in the arguments between him and Patrice, DL Hughley, Paul Moonie, etc. He is a fucking coward who fluctuates between “I just think they’re bad because they’re black” and downplaying his views so people don’t question him and expose him as the bigot he is.

Patrice may have hated white people. Did he want them all to be killed? Did he celebrate white babies dying? All without a hint of humor? I have said this before: Anthonys beliefs may be about race but peoples reactions to his opinions go far beyond that. They’re shocked that he’s so fear based, illogical, and retarded.

Patrice was the only nigger who actually associated with and challenged Ant. For his own psyche he has to convince himself, and everyone else, that they were best friends because the dirty spaghetti negro can’t accept this guy would probably find his views today abhorrent.

Forum Clout
He still seething over being thrown out of the Patrice benefit after-party by Club Soda Kenny.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

I'm sure these comics had uncomfortable Greggshells moments. But I really doubt they ever had these Joe Cumia-Colin Quinn summits that Anthony is suggesting happened. I really doubt anybody ever pulled Anthony aside to say "Hey let me unload about your cohost for a couple hours"

It's equally ridiculous as the "Fawkin howlin!" claims on the other end of the spectrum.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Everything he does is all about trying to impress other men. The pedophilia, the gambling theatrics, even the racist tweets. Nana has spent his entire life trying to prove daddy wrong. And now he's a deeply closeted homosexual who relies on alcohol to blot out the pain and longing. Imagine if his father has encouraged and nurtured his prancing, mincing and sashaying, Nana could be a legendary gay icon by now.
Do you think the Opester would have teamed up with Anthony if he was a known homosexual? Back then it was "guy" radio and all about chicks and fawkin tits. I don't see them having attained the same level of success back then if Anthony was openly prancing and sashaying.

And to perfectly hawnest witcha, I don't see any other way he could have been successful to become this legendary gay icon...what else did he have, Rotgut? He would have been Tony the 65 year old mincing HVAC queen from Long Island.

Forum Clout
Do you think the Opester would have teamed up with Anthony if he was a known homosexual? Back then it was "guy" radio and all about chicks and fawkin tits. I don't see them having attained the same level of success back then if Anthony was openly prancing and sashaying.

And to perfectly hawnest witcha, I don't see any other way he could have been successful to become this legendary gay icon...what else did he have, Rotgut? He would have been Tony the 65 year old mincing HVAC queen from Long Island.
Coming out as gay on the old O&A show would have been huge. Imagine how insanely jealous Stern would have been. And, like how having a black sidekick allowed Howard to say "nigger" thousands of times, the gang could have could have thrown around "fag" and "queer" with impunity. He'd have been like the fag Phyllis Diller, his incredible ugliness would have been the bit.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Coming out as gay on the old O&A show would have been huge. Imagine how insanely jealous Stern would have been. And, like how having a black sidekick allowed Howard to say "nigger" thousands of times, the gang could have could have thrown around "fag" and "queer" with impunity. He'd have been like the fag Phyllis Diller, his incredible ugliness would have been the bit.

Opie & Anthony Pests: 6 Million racist homophobes sincerely and passionately celebrating the "coming out" of an elderly mustachioed gay virgin in Fez Whatley.

This is what gets me abou Anthony.... His dad is dead... His mom is dead... Joe and Dawn wouldn't abandon him... The fans (the true fans) would celebrate Anthony finally being honest with himself. It could turn this thing around for him if he just kept his chin up.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I'm sure these comics had uncomfortable Greggshells moments. But I really doubt they ever had these Joe Cumia-Colin Quinn summits that Anthony is suggesting happened. I really doubt anybody ever pulled Anthony aside to say "Hey let me unload about your cohost for a couple hours"
Wrong and right. We know at least one comic that routinely talked about Opie behind his back to Anthony. Norton. None of the other comics ever did of course and none of them preferred Anthony to Opie despite Anthony's delusional attempt to rewrite history. Guys like Vos would leave the studio then confirm his next golf outing with Opie. Or Bobby would take fishing vacations and travel with Opie and his family. No one was friends with Anthony.

But make no mistake. Norton and Anthony definitely had meetings about Opie. All those times that Norton went to Anthony's house for 'UFC fights' were likely him talking to Anthony about getting their own show. As Norton would go on days that there were no parties so it was just him and Anthony and Keith the Top.
Coming out as gay on the old O&A show would have been huge. Imagine how insanely jealous Stern would have been.
If Anthony came out in the 90s it would have been the end of the show overnight. Stern would either have had Jackie and Billy or Artie on and it would have been endless mockery. Stern almost never stopped Artie from wishing death on all fags or screaming AIDS jokes on people until it became physically violent. The fans would have turned on O&A instantly as well.

Gary's brother was a homosexual who died of AIDS. That didn't stop Stern from doing a million AIDS jokes nor Artie. Stern didn't become a massive fag apologist until his second Sirius contract or around that late into his career. He would have ripped on O&A forever. He would have called them O&AIDS until the microphone wires rotted.
He'd have been like the fag Phyllis Diller, his incredible ugliness would have been the bit.
Anthony would be like Rock Hudson. A guy that became an obscure footnote other than his closet faggotry and AIDS death. Whom no one remembers. Name a Rock Hudson movie. But everyone knows he was a queer.

No fans would have tolerated Anthony being an open homosexual. Norton to this day doesn't bring up his Viking Prince on Jim and Sam because he doesn't want the backlash from the audience. Rogan is still a closet case as are tons of entertainers like DiCaprio or Clooney because you cannot wipe out your fanbase by being an open fag.

Forum Clout
Wrong and right. We know at least one comic that routinely talked about Opie behind his back to Anthony. Norton. None of the other comics ever did of course and none of them preferred Anthony to Opie despite Anthony's delusional attempt to rewrite history. Guys like Vos would leave the studio then confirm his next golf outing with Opie. Or Bobby would take fishing vacations and travel with Opie and his family. No one was friends with Anthony.

But make no mistake. Norton and Anthony definitely had meetings about Opie. All those times that Norton went to Anthony's house for 'UFC fights' were likely him talking to Anthony about getting their own show. As Norton would go on days that there were no parties so it was just him and Anthony and Keith the Top.

If Anthony came out in the 90s it would have been the end of the show overnight. Stern would either have had Jackie and Billy or Artie on and it would have been endless mockery. Stern almost never stopped Artie from wishing death on all fags or screaming AIDS jokes on people until it became physically violent. The fans would have turned on O&A instantly as well.

Gary's brother was a homosexual who died of AIDS. That didn't stop Stern from doing a million AIDS jokes nor Artie. Stern didn't become a massive fag apologist until his second Sirius contract or around that late into his career. He would have ripped on O&A forever. He would have called them O&AIDS until the microphone wires rotted.

Anthony would be like Rock Hudson. A guy that became an obscure footnote other than his closet faggotry and AIDS death. Whom no one remembers. Name a Rock Hudson movie. But everyone knows he was a queer.

No fans would have tolerated Anthony being an open homosexual. Norton to this day doesn't bring up his Viking Prince on Jim and Sam because he doesn't want the backlash from the audience. Rogan is still a closet case as are tons of entertainers like DiCaprio or Clooney because you cannot wipe out your fanbase by being an open fag.
All valid points. Still, though, it probably couldn't have played out a whole lot worse than it already has for ol' Nana.

Forum Clout
Opie & Anthony Pests: 6 Million racist homophobes sincerely and passionately celebrating the "coming out" of an elderly mustachioed gay virgin in Fez Whatley.

This is what gets me abou Anthony.... His dad is dead... His mom is dead... Joe and Dawn wouldn't abandon him... The fans (the true fans) would celebrate Anthony finally being honest with himself. It could turn this thing around for him if he just kept his chin up.
He doesn't want to be a faggot. Fez didn't want peoples opinions about him to change, AntH straight up doesn't want to be a queer. Anthony is a man who has spent his entire life trying to look like a man in the eyes of other people and that's stuck. Doesn't matter if nobody would care of if his life would improve; faggots aren't "manly" and he most certainly is - he has firearms and BEER!- so that's the end of that conversation.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You’re forgetting what really matters to Anthony. The Fred from Brooklyn ballwashers would treat him differently and the racist grifters he hangs out with would disavow him. His fans, not us, but Compound Media subscribers, would NOT be happy that their freedom fighter hero is a faggot.

G

He heard other guys brag about chicks and took all of the bravado seriously. So once he could afford to trade up from Jennifer he went for all LI Dago arm candy. Which is about as bad as you can do on the east coast. Never even considered weather he liked talking to her. That makes you a faggot to his criminal, dead-beat, piece of shit non-father.

G

You’re forgetting what really matters to Anthony. The Fred from Brooklyn ballwashers would treat him differently and the racist grifters he hangs out with would disavow him. His fans, not us, but Compound Media subscribers, would NOT be happy that their freedom fighter hero is a faggot.
The same type of degenerate scum his father would've been comfortable around.