Anthony Openly Calls for Lynching Blacks

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5556.jpeg

The old queen, pranced around the subjected well over for a year, and the old nigger wonders why nobody wants to be around him.

I would love to see him try it, and drop dead of heart attack in the process of it.

Again, it's not even what he's tweeting as much as the fact that he's still doing this at all. The attraction of this kind of all-day rage bait tweeting is just lost on me. He's not even tweeting funny FN jokes or memes, it's all just that glib, unbearable whining. Even here, in one of the most autistic corners of the internet, you find lots of laughs and mirth. But Nana is just nigger nigger nigger, all day, every day.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Again, it's not even what he's tweeting as much as the fact that he's still doing this at all. The attraction of this kind of all-day rage bait tweeting is just lost on me. He's not even tweeting funny FN jokes or memes, it's all just that glib, unbearable whining. Even here, in one of the most autistic corners of the internet, you find lots of laughs and mirth. But Nana is just nigger nigger nigger, all day, every day.
this; if Anthony was making funny racial humor jokes, i don't think anyone here would have an issue; but there is something really sick with Anthony. I believe if given the opportunity, he'd for sure lynch an African American, just like he'd fuck a 9 year old.

(Yeah, I know stupid faggot ALR posting Nana's posts; and being a liberal faggot who can't spell and should just die)

Post covid its gotten much worse. I don't know if its the lack of friends, the autism red pilled echo chamber that he lives in, that Elon's made twitter a free for all of stupid or that him being close to the grave has made him even angrier.

Imagine instead of hating niggers, Ant hated cigarettes, and posted about smoking just as much. "I just want an open and honest discussion on these criminal tobacco companies!!" "They're getting kids addicted to candy-tasting vapes! They're pure evil! Look at these stats that show their blatant disregard..."

You'd go "Uh okay, yeah cigarettes suck, but don't you talk about anything else? Didn't you use to be funny?"

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

He's been caught in a timeloop since 2014. That black prostitute fucked his entire life. I mean not directly; it was his own inability to regulate his emotions, but you know what I mean. He was always psychotically obsessed with blacks long before that of course but that was the point of no return for him. He will never change now. He'll just be race tweeting and stressing about things he can't control until the day he dies.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
How angry can someone be every fucking day?

Nothing is funny with him anymore, it's constant whining, judgment, anger, cynicism and hatred. This is why everyone has left him.

If a black drag queen beat him to death in the middle of SC, three things would happen:

1. We wouldn't be surprised

2. No one would care

3. I'd have my confirmation that there is a God, and he's a funny motherfucker

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
Imagine instead of hating niggers, Ant hated cigarettes, and posted about smoking just as much. "I just want an open and honest discussion on these criminal tobacco companies!!" "They're getting kids addicted to candy-tasting vapes! They're pure evil! Look at these stats that show their blatant disregard..."

You'd go "Uh okay, yeah cigarettes suck, but don't you talk about anything else? Didn't you use to be funny?"
The black kid took 2 quarters, the black ho gave him 2 quarters

The circle is complete

G

this; if Anthony was making funny racial humor jokes, i don't think anyone here would have an issue; but there is something really sick with Anthony. I believe if given the opportunity, he'd for sure lynch an African American, just like he'd fuck a 9 year old.

(Yeah, I know stupid faggot ALR posting Nana's posts; and being a liberal faggot who can't spell and should just die)

Post covid its gotten much worse. I don't know if its the lack of friends, the autism red pilled echo chamber that he lives in, that Elon's made twitter a free for all of stupid or that him being close to the grave has made him even angrier.
What percentage of (real) white Americans have this mindset in your opinion? I'd say 25-30%...

G

Your parents own your house lil baby boy.

100% of Americans would call you a faggot
Didnt Trump's dad give him a million to start off his construction business? Yes, yes he did...sorry your parents neglected your future.

Ashcroft

Paul
Didnt Trump's dad give him a million to start off his construction business? Yes, yes he did...sorry your parents neglected your future.

Did Trump go online and tell strangers the opposite was true? No.

You won't weasel out of this. You're an entitled little charity case.
No job.
No wife.
Parents' house

Fake life.

G

Did Trump go online and tell strangers the opposite was true? No.

You won't weasel out of this. You're an entitled little charity case.
No job.
No wife.
Parents' house

Fake life.
Blocked again...responding on a whim like I always do, and will make you spam in retaliation, to the void.