• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony LUSTS after White College Boys

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_4817.jpeg
IMG_4818.jpeg
IMG_4820.jpeg

Forum Clout
'White Boy Summer"...LOL. Nana is a geriatric olive nigger, he's neither white nor a boy. The way the tweeting faggots are in a total uproar over these faggoty college protests is just unbearably retarded. I for one don't give the remotest of shits about what goes down on college campuses these days, and I always assume that whatever it is, it's undoubtedly queer to the extreme. And the tweeting faggots are carrying on like it's this tumultuous societal breakdown, and wringing their hands all day about it, even though it doesn't affect them in any way whatsoever.

Forum Clout
'White Boy Summer"...LOL. Nana is a geriatric olive nigger, he's neither white nor a boy. The way the tweeting faggots are in a total uproar over these faggoty college protests is just unbearably retarded. I for one don't give the remotest of shits about what goes down on college campuses these days, and I always assume that whatever it is, it's undoubtedly queer to the extreme. And the tweeting faggots are carrying on like it's this tumultuous societal breakdown, and wringing their hands all day about it, even though it doesn't affect them in any way whatsoever.
"College campus protests" have been a thing for like what, 80 years now? It's just shit idiot kids do. Be too mean to The Greatest Ally, though, and all of a sudden it has to be national fucking news.

Forum Clout
"College campus protests" have been a thing for like what, 80 years now? It's just shit idiot kids do. Be too mean to The Greatest Ally, though, and all of a sudden it has to be national fucking news.
Exactly. When AREN'T college kids hysterically protesting something? No nukes, save the whales, fuck Reagan, fuck Bush, fuck Iraq, and a whole host of other things too retarded to even remember. Tweeting faggots like Nana love the idea that they're locked in a heroic battle for their nation's very soul, but they're just sitting there looking at their gay phone, like everyone else. Nana lives in Bumblefuck SC, and his biggest daily concern is making sure Missy doesn't find his hidden booze stash. So what the fuck does he care?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Isn't college supposed to be for learning? Why does everyone have an opinion about places they can't locate on a map? Go learn if you're wasting your time in college. Fucking retards.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
OK, this is pretty funny though
IMG_4845.jpeg
IMG_4844.jpeg

Of course Anthony fawns over the one doing a monkey dance, nice original racism stupid. Listen you don't have to like what they are doing, but once the doxxing of them happens, and Nana rages about how whites can't have free speech, just a reminder you can say whatever the fuck you want in this country, but ya know with that there's chance you getting fucked with but in Nana's autism right wing echo chamber that doesnt happen

Last edited:

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
View attachment 196988View attachment 196989
Of course Anthony fawns over the one doing a monkey dance, nice original racism stupid. Listen you don't have to like what they are doing, but once the doxxing of them happens, and Nana rages about how whites can't have free speech, just a reminder you can say whatever the fuck you want in this country, but ya know with that there's chance you getting fucked with but in Nana's autism right wing echo chamber that doesnt happen
The monkey one was quite funny in a dumb, fired fired so fired way (Alex Jones of course saying he's a paid ADL stooge provocateur and not just some drunk kid from Mississippi) but the guy in the Stars and Stripes dungarees got my ribs. Moving away like he was scared of her and her considerable heft. The Lizzo chants, followed by a simple "fuck you, you fat bitch" were also hilarious. Sometimes the funniest things are the simplest