• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony: Kenny used to laugh at my racist jokes!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yes, this was genuinely his impotent attempt to paint Kenny as a phony hypocrite.

Kenny can’t kick me out of a private establishment because he used to laugh at my racist jokes.

Nana’s brain is broken, but I don’t need to tell anyone here that. He genuinely thinks everything bad that happens to him is related to his freedom fighting, truth telling, nigger screaming antics.

No, Anthony. Kenny didn’t kick you out because you were a racist. He kicked you out because his EMPLOYER asked him to.

In Anthonys mind, Kenny should have looked at Burr and said “Why?? Its Good old Anthony! We had so much fun together! Hey Anthony, two niggers walk into a bar…THEY ROB THE PLACE! See Bill? Just like old times! I’m letting him stay!”

Fucking delusional asshole

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Even Ant has the decency to not say anything about Kenny’s dead kid, right? Right?
No. In the broadcast the day after getting kicked out he did. Well, Anthony, being the nice guy, was saying “AND FUCK HIS KIDS! OH YEAH! IM GOING THERE! But i’m a nice guy, so i’m not going to your dead kids! Be thankful i’m such a nice guy and not talking about your DEAD KIDS!”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
No. In the broadcast the day after getting kicked out he did. Well, Anthony, being the nice guy, was saying “AND FUCK HIS KIDS! OH YEAH! IM GOING THERE! But i’m a nice guy, so i’m not going to your dead kids! Be thankful i’m such a nice guy and not talking about your DEAD KIDS!”
Human
Garbage
I used to hate when people would bring that up on the sub but there was at least no chance that Kenny would have seen it.

Forum Clout
Kenny moved on, as did Burr. Everyone did. But Nana is still spinning his greasy wop wheels, in the same muddy shit he was wallowing in ten years ago. There will be no more Rogan gigs, there will be no celebrity hangouts, there will be no guest appearances. He wanted "free speech", and he got it, but he can't grasp that his former peers and associates are likewise free to actively dislike him, too. It's like he wants some sort of free pass, where he can "say whatever he likes" and do so consequence-free. And nothing works that way.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I do agree, but ur the kinda guy who would do that... you screenshot private chats & post them, you don't have the high ground here fella (even tho' I agree)

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Kenny moved on, as did Burr. Everyone did. But Nana is still spinning his greasy wop wheels, in the same muddy shit he was wallowing in ten years ago. There will be no more Rogan gigs, there will be no celebrity hangouts, there will be no guest appearances. He wanted "free speech", and he got it, but he can't grasp that his former peers and associates are likewise free to actively dislike him, too. It's like he wants some sort of free pass, where he can "say whatever he likes" and do so consequence-free. And nothing works that way.
What happened with Rogan? I know his wife is black, did he just have enough too? Or did Anthony say something personal?

Forum Clout
What happened with Rogan? I know his wife is black, did he just have enough too? Or did Anthony say something personal?
I have to assume Rogan has no reason to invite Nana back on his show, as he's done nothing of note since his last stuporous appearance. Surely word of Nana's tweets has spread throughout Rogan's unbearable "comedy community" by now, and no one wants to be caught dead with him anymore. Rogan was clearly not fully "up to date" re: Nana during his last appearance, but I would wager that's not the case anymore. And Rogan won't alienate people like Burr by having Nana on to titter and giggle over his naughty tweets. Plus, that Nana episode drew some pitiful numbers, which will probably be more than enough to keep Rogan from ever inviting him back.

Forum Clout
as he's done nothing of note since his last stuporous appearance.

Worse than that, he was deep in Twitter ban obscurity before. Now he's gone full Klan in his public persona.

Literally no one who ever wants to work in mainstream media can possibly be associated with him. Can you imagine the backlash now if Rogan had him on and people dug up Nana's daily nigger tweets?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Theres a twitter account called “Gentile News Network” that just posts jew shit all fucking day. Recently he posted an extremely sad text conversation, seeking pity, clarifying that it was with a best friend he knew since elementary school:

Him: Hey man haven’t talked in a while, are we all good?
Friend: Honestly I saw your twitter and you’re posting some pretty vile shit dude.

The entire thread was people supporting GNN and not the friend. Anthony isn’t alone in being a brain rotted retard who can’t comprehend the freedom to say what you want also comes with the freedom for people to hate you for it.

Forum Clout
Worse than that, he was deep in Twitter ban obscurity before. Now he's gone full Klan in his public persona.

Literally no one who ever wants to work in mainstream media can possibly be associated with him. Can you imagine the backlash now if Rogan had him on and people dug up Nana's daily nigger tweets?
No one with any credibility whatsoever can risk being caught dead associating with the elderly bottom queen. Rogan, or anyone else with anything to lose, doesn't want to waste time or effort on explaining who Nana is, or what Nana "meant". The gay headline would read "Rogan Gives Platform To Avowed, Proud Racist Ex-Shock Jock", and boom, he loses right there. Even Norton, a guy who married a man in a dress and who does an entire "comedy act" about pre-cum, can't openly associate with Nana anymore, lest he ends up being forced to "explain himself".

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’ll say it again that “black people suck” is not a profound truth to throw your life away for. Racist whites already know that and whites who ””aren’t racist”” know that too but won’t say it out loud. Wow. Black people commit crime. Didn’t know that!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I have to assume Rogan has no reason to invite Nana back on his show, as he's done nothing of note since his last stuporous appearance. Surely word of Nana's tweets has spread throughout Rogan's unbearable "comedy community" by now, and no one wants to be caught dead with him anymore. Rogan was clearly not fully "up to date" re: Nana during his last appearance, but I would wager that's not the case anymore. And Rogan won't alienate people like Burr by having Nana on to titter and giggle over his naughty tweets. Plus, that Nana episode drew some pitiful numbers, which will probably be more than enough to keep Rogan from ever inviting him back.
Tyfys

Agent Smith

You are a plague and we are the cure.
Forum Clout
I’ll say it again that “black people suck” is not a profound truth to throw your life away for. Racist whites already know that and whites who ””aren’t racist”” know that too but won’t say it out loud. Wow. Black people commit crime. Didn’t know that!
20240822_182327.jpg

Forum Clout
Rich Vos doesn't associate with Nana any longer, correct?

Forum Clout
Rich Vos doesn't associate with Nana any longer, correct?
Only the real F-list "personalities" associate with Nana these days, fags like Gavin and Geno. And he's running THEM off right now with his niggerish work ethic and churlish attitude. Soon, no one will remain other than the tweeting queers he's pitifully pandering to, and if he lives long enough, he'll drive those retards away too.