• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony IS REALLY PISSED ABOUT Biden and Traitors That Have Ruined HIS America

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6209.jpeg
IMG_6210.jpeg
IMG_6213.jpeg
IMG_6212.jpeg
IMG_6213.jpeg
IMG_6211.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The debate has him (and every conservative) riled the fuck up. They fear Biden so much its insane. (My theory for why is because he can’t be painted as a marxist leftist like they did Obama…he’s literally an ultra moderate).

So all of the conspiracies they’ve been building about Biden being demented or controlled or a secret communist are about to be completely destroyed tonight when he manages to put together a full sentence and tells people he still likes private healthcare.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Imagine ostensibly having fuck you money in your 40-50's and then spending your 60's obsessively looking for made up things to be outraged about.
It’s amazing how only pats and ants of world get so twisted and make there entire personality this. 99.9 of people don’t spend 200 tweets talking same shit over and over

Forum Clout
"Orwellian" "puppet regime" "propaganda machine"

He throws out buzz terms to try and sound smart when it's incredibly clear he has no clue what he's talking about and is just getting riled up by FOX and the grifters he follows on social media now.

Keep yelling at those clouds, old man.
Like what you did with "grooming" earlier today that required me to correct you?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I'm sure indulging in all this ragebait while sauced on red wine (and now beer again) is exactly what his doctor recommended for him. :image_9253:
Lol it really can’t be stressed enough how much he’s fucking up his health. It would be bad enough on its own but especially after a (second) quadruple bypass.

Constantly drinking. Constantly taking flights. Presumably avoiding his doctor (who tells him mean things like “Stop drinking”). Blood pressure through the roof with rage bait. Screaming nigger at the top of his lungs in his home. No exercise. Barely eating (no doubt about this, he’s a Di level alcoholic who supplants eating for drinking). If he quickly went from red wine to beer i have no doubt he’s also back on the Xans again (dumb fuck probably thinks that balances out the consuming rage and anxiety he lives in).

Everyone here keeps saying it but he’s not making it to 2025.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Lol it really can’t be stressed enough how much he’s fucking up his health. It would be bad enough on its own but especially after a (second) quadruple bypass.

Constantly drinking. Constantly taking flights. Presumably avoiding his doctor (who tells him mean things like “Stop drinking”). Blood pressure through the roof with rage bait. Screaming nigger at the top of his lungs in his home. No exercise. Barely eating (no doubt about this, he’s a Di level alcoholic who supplants eating for drinking). If he quickly went from red wine to beer i have no doubt he’s also back on the Xans again (dumb fuck probably thinks that balances out the consuming rage and anxiety he lives in).

Everyone here keeps saying it but he’s not making it to 2025.
Him dying the day before Election Day.. would be great. Going to grave not knowing who won

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Which unit in the Colonial army had greasy guinea wops in it? I missed that day in history class.
Curatola and Cumia would not have been allowed into the country in 1776, they would have been called dirty spaghetti niggers because that's what they are!

Italians are the reason we had to enact immigration control in the first place.