• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony is Really Fucking Pissed Off at Republicans.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6106.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Once again proof Anthony isn’t educated in the slightest. From now on i will reserve all criticisms for Cumia only on a factual basis and not an opinionated one (my head would explode if i kept up the latter)

The Republicans have been trying to impeach Biden for 2 years now. They haven’t moved forward due to a lack of evidence. And despite having a majority in the House, they still don’t have the votes necessary because, shockingly, even Republican house members will need EVIDENCE before they vote Yea on impeachment. They also face the risk of losing in the Senate.

Unironically the best thing they can do is hold it up. Fails on the House floor? Biden appears innocent. Fails on the Senate floor? Biden appears innocent. Keeping it in limbo allows Biden to appear neither innocent OR guilty.

But yes, anyone who doesn’t subvert the tools of government for political good boy points is a traitor and shill.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
"Republicans arent radical enough for me!"

Boy that AmFirst trip really went to his head.
The weird thing about these people is they’ll claim their radical views are actually very popular, they’re just the silent majority. Yet every candidate they run loses horribly to some establishment Republican or moderate Democrat. But of course this has nothing to do with divisiveness and something something “voting is all fake”.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Republicans blocked a strong border bill.

Biden signs an exec order passing the bill.

It's really unfortunate that Fox News is the only source of information for these people and then when presented with facts, they don't care, and go off on something else.

"Historic" decline in murder/violent crimes.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
What did you study at college?
Lol Anthony and I have the same level of education. (Although i actually graduated HS)

You’re confusing “education” with getting a degree. I’m talking about just learning and knowing shit. Anthonys idea of doing that is watching TV and looking at twitter. He does not think independently. He does not read. He is not educated.