• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony has tweeted nearly 800 times in 30 days

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240202-233253.png

He must be looking to beat that as he's up to nearly 100 tweets already today, most of them being about Black History month

Screenshot_20240202-233137.png

Screenshot_20240202-233038.png

Screenshot_20240202-232536.png

Screenshot_20240202-232522.png

The only time this FN isn't obsessing over and raging at Twitter is when his hearts getting unclogged

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I can’t even respond to his racist bullshit anymore. It’s just so tiresome and it’s not worth “debunking”. Everyone knows its horseshit and the retards who believe it are just as deluded.

So sure Ant. Niggers just invented peanut butter and white people (you) invented rocket ships. Sure

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What exactly have they invented?
View attachment 180638
Look up what black people invented. I’m not going to defend their “genius” because you’re going to point to how the stop light pales in comparison to the rocket ship. Then i’m going to bring up, well, niggers were slaves who couldn’t even read or write until 1860 and didn’t get the same education as whites until 1960. Then you will refer to image above.

An institution holding down an entire race of people for a period of time? Don’t be nonsensical. Unless we’re talking about jewish institutions, then that system exists. Seriously. I think if you read critical race theory and just replaced white with jewish you would all start understanding what niggers are talking about.

G

Look up what black people invented. I’m not going to defend their “genius” because you’re going to point to how the stop light pales in comparison to the rocket ship. Then i’m going to bring up, well, niggers were slaves who couldn’t even read or write until 1860 and didn’t get the same education as whites until 1960. Then you will refer to image above.

An institution holding down an entire race of people for a period of time? Don’t be nonsensical. Unless we’re talking about jewish institutions, then that system exists. Seriously. I think if you read critical race theory and just replaced white with jewish you would all start understanding what niggers are talking about.
I’m fine with blacks thinking whites have mistreated them. But Jews are mistreating the entire planet (including black people) and most black people will never call out the Jews.

Black rappers and athletes will talk shit about white people whenever they feel like it, but constantly apologize when the Jews come after them for even a whiff of “antisemitism”. I don’t have to respect them. It’s clear they don’t actually care about right and wrong or else they’d call out the Jews.

I honestly think most black activists secretly just wanna live in a world where they can dominate white people. Or again, they’d call out the main source of western corruption. But they don’t. They’re hyper-focused on a race of cuckolds that does everything in their power to suck black cock.

Last edited by a moderator:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Look up what black people invented. I’m not going to defend their “genius” because you’re going to point to how the stop light pales in comparison to the rocket ship.
Niggers did not invent the traffic light. Two American cops created them separately. One made the red-green version. And another made the three color version that was controlled remotely. Both were traffic cops and had experience in using lights and signals to direct cars and carriages. Niggers had literally zero to do with anything this is all just revisionism.

First actual traffic lights were in London in the 1800s but ran off of gas and were dangerous. After they were shown to be prone to explosion they were taken down but the concept was there just without the proper technology.

G

Oh and that was a fair point about how they were held back academically. Sometimes I forget they didn’t have the same start culturally as white people.