• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony has always been a fucking idiot

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Context: Kramer meltdown so 2006

Opie asks whats the “nigger” for white people

Pontificating Jim speculates that there isn’t a “nigger” for whites because we’ve been dominant for so long (true)

Emotionally petulant Anthony immediately goes into a screed of GEEE GEEE SORRY IM WHITE (he’s not white) SORRY I SHOULD FEEL UHH UHHH GUILTY FOR SHIT I DIDNT DO! (Jim was not even fucking implying this at all)

He’s always been a low IQ driven by emotions (and an over inflated sense of identity in his “whiteness”)

FAGGOT

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Honestly I don't think he's an actual idiot. Being as funny as he was capable of being when o&a was in its prime isn't something a true moron would be capable of. I do think though that his hatred of blacks is so deeply engrained that it overrides every other aspect of his personality. Once the subject of race comes up, his brain just takes a vacation and that little boy who got his lunch money stolen from him takes over.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Honestly I don't think he's an actual idiot. Being as funny as he was capable of being when o&a was in its prime isn't something a true moron would be capable of. I do think though that his hatred of blacks is so deeply engrained that it overrides every other aspect of his personality. Once the subject of race comes up, his brain just takes a vacation and that little boy who got his lunch money stolen from him takes over.
he married ron pearlman, whom divorced him at the peak of his career and won half his income, lost millions on a wop mcmansion, then got taken to the cleaners by mexican builders for a sinkhole in south carolina. and you're saying he's not an idiot because he told a funny joke on the radio decades ago
A Dominican?
anyone who isn't the colour white

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
he married ron pearlman, whom divorced him at the peak of his career and won half his income, lost millions on a wop mcmansion, then got taken to the cleaners by mexican builders for a sinkhole in south carolina. and you're saying he's not an idiot because he told a funny joke on the radio decades ago

Well when you put it like that.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Alcohol has also played a big part in the degradation of his brain.

Forum Clout

I don't think he's an idiot but he is ridiculously uneducated and has an attitude like his science channel documentary level education is the equivalent of a PHD in the field. And he's never read a book in his life.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don't think he's an idiot but he ridiculously uneducated and has an attitude like his science channel documentary level education is the equivalent of a PHD in the field. And he's never read a book in his life.
Was listening to an argument he had with Patrice and Anthony was genuinely talking about how people are so dumb and need to educate themselves. And his example of educating himself was, no joke, “watching a program on TV”. Fucking stupid boomer drone.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Was listening to an argument he had with Patrice and Anthony was genuinely talking about how people are so dumb and need to educate themselves. And his example of educating himself was, no joke, “watching a program on TV”. Fucking stupid boomer drone.
His idea of educated is watching history and animal documentaries and shows about how things got made.

Forum Clout

anyone who isn't the colour white
He's a high school drop out who spent his 20s/early 30s doing entry level HVAC work & living a "white" trash gig band lifestyle of blow & beer.

He thinks watching a handful of of Modern Marvels episodes on the History Channel & skimming Wikipedia articles are the same thing as earning a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.

Gavin must be real desperate to give him the time of day considering how much he has to dumb everything down for Nana.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
He may have been born with an above average IQ but he totally wasted it on simpleton brainwashing bullshit so now he is trapped in his fox news / stormfront thinking patterns