• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Gets So Worked Up About Blacks Today, He Calls for Segregation

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5243.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If he were at all familiar with the South, and not just it’s racism, he would know George Wallace got shot, lived, and ended up disavowing his segregationist platform and appointed a bunch of black people to the government. (He also basically killed his wife but thats a different story). Cumia would never relate to that though.

I said it before - I NEVER saw an interracial fight when I was in school. Of course it happens but every fight I saw was two blacks or two whites. Why? Because most fights in school are personal beefs and not random jumpings. The same way most robberies are from friends and family or workers and not fucking home invasions.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Also consider this perspective. Joe has a kid who’s in middle / high school. So does Dawn. Even THEY don’t give a shit about kids as much as Anthony. He’s constantly tweeting about the trans kids, child beauty pageants, babies dying, white kids getting beat in school, blacks going to school, black children, when he has 0 investment in any of it. He’s just a scared old man.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I don't wanna hear from this faggot. A black prostitute gave him a black eye and he wasn't willing to do something about it. Stop complaining, fuck off.
Costed him a few million over tweeting about it like a hysterical woman. He is such a pussy and had been getting bullied by blacks all his life.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Just imagine. If he'd punched "gimme fiddy cent" in the mouth, instead of meekly handing it over every day, he probably wouldn't give a shit about any of this stuff.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Based. America would have been an unstoppable force (even more so than they are today) if segregation held. (I dont hate black people, I just dont think mix and matching cultures is wise)