• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony gets roasted by a puppet

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
My FAVORITE thing about Anthony being a spectator is you can hear his HAHAHAAHOLEEEE SHITTING above everybody else, doesn’t matter how loud the room is. Remember when he had to be physically removed from the Rich Vos roast for doing this? Go and listen to the sets and you can hear him HAHAHAHAHOLEEEE SHIT-ing away in the background.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Ok that Sue joke was funny, I’m down to watch fag roast that old queen
IMG_7107.jpeg

Forum Clout
That Sue joke was the only one he didn’t over the top laugh at. Must have stung…or even betta…struck him like LIGHTNING
The part that really must have hurt him was that all of those guys worship him like a comedy god. I mean they wash his balls so much they started putting Missy on their podcasts just to get on his good side. Add in the fact everyone there seemed to know about Sue and you just know he popped another xanax before downing more bud lights while trying to hold back the tears.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
The part that really must have hurt him was that all of those guys worship him like a comedy god. I mean they wash his balls so much they started putting Missy on their podcasts just to get on his good side. Add in the fact everyone there seemed to know about Sue and you just know he popped another xanax before downing more bud lights while trying to hold back the tears.
Funny enough Shuli would be the 1st one Missy points out to Pat/Nana’s fantasy of Republican Nazi land.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
My FAVORITE thing about Anthony being a spectator is you can hear his HAHAHAAHOLEEEE SHITTING above everybody else, doesn’t matter how loud the room is. Remember when he had to be physically removed from the Rich Vos roast for doing this? Go and listen to the sets and you can hear him HAHAHAHAHOLEEEE SHIT-ing away in the background.
There was a post on Reddit from last year where someone attended one of Gavin's Censored shows in Long Beach which Nana tagged along with too. The old queen was asked to step outside of the room because he was drunkenly hooting it up and causing a distraction from the "comics" onstage.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
After reading the first sentence, I was going to bring up the Vos roast as an example, lol.