• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Describes Himself While Beefing with Another Washed Up Asshole

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6127.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Tough words from a man who uploaded a passed out and drunk woman (in his own theatre) nudes on his twitter. Or is accused of finger banging a child. Or has a livestream where he beats on a retard. Or has a livestream where he beats on his girlfriend.

But i guess his excuse for that is “HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT EVERYONE KNOWS IM A PIECE OF SHIT DEAL WITH IT!” as if he isn’t criticizing someone else for being a piece of shit.

Forum Clout
Tough words from a man who uploaded a passed out and drunk woman (in his own theatre) nudes on his twitter. Or is accused of finger banging a child. Or has a livestream where he beats on a retard. Or has a livestream where he beats on his girlfriend.

But i guess his excuse for that is “HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT EVERYONE KNOWS IM A PIECE OF SHIT DEAL WITH IT!” as if he isn’t criticizing someone else for being a piece of shit.
You're in your early 20s.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Who’s this Kate character? 🤔
I'm embarrassed that I know but I'll answer anyway. Kate Meaney. The deceased comedian Kevin Meaney's (I don't care...I don't care!) daughter.

Any pics that piece of shit Stuttering John has of her are almost certainly other people that she sent pics of and just said they were her because even though she's ALLEGEDLY a dipshit cokehead liar, I assume she is still much smarter than John.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I'm embarrassed that I know but I'll answer anyway. Kate Meaney. The deceased comedian Kevin Meaney's (I don't care...I don't care!) daughter.

Any pics that piece of shit Stuttering John has of her are almost certainly other people that she sent pics of and just said they were her because even though she's ALLEGEDLY a dipshit cokehead liar, I assume she is still much smarter than John.
1719089344657.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
"Imagine you're 60 and this is the life you've carved our for yourself..."

Clicks "send" on Tweet, closes the shower curtain to his dining room.
Yeah but at least ANTHONYS KID ISNT TRANSGENDER! (because he doesn’t have one) And at least he’s not DIVORCED! Oh wait nvm. AT LEAST HE’S NOT A WASHED UP SECOND MIC! Oh wait nvm. AT LEAST HE HAS MONEY! Oh wait nvm. AT LEAST HES NOT AN ALCOHOLIC! Oh wait nvm.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’ve said it a lot but there is nothing more pathetic than Dabblers. Look at any of their videos on youtube. 200 views each. Stuttering John is not a “lolcow” and not even worthy of being talked about. He’s a fat washed up drunk with nothing unique or funny about him.

And look at all the people who make fun of him. All washed up people who never reached an iota of fame comparable to being a stuntboy for Howard or announcer for Leno. It is quite literally like the washed up nerds at school bullying the retarded kid so they’re not on the bottom rung of bullying material.

Karl needs his fucking horse teeth smashed in with a fist and Anthony needs to be stomped out by niggers to remind them of their place. Those two will always - ALWAYS, be more pathetic than John.

Forum Clout
It's the difference between severe diarrhea and crippling constipation. John is the severe diarrhea in this analogy, but it really could go either way. I will say that in Nana's defense, no one has accused him of always smelling like he just shit his pants, which is SJ's default setting. But they're both pure human garbage.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

What "life" is he even referring to? It's a picture of John sitting on his couch with 800 views.... HOW is that any worse than 500 people all in their little bedroom computers TALKING ABOUT JOHN? How is that worse than a failed shock jock babbling by himself in his dining room?

It's amazing how Anthony and his little pokemon looking retard followers can bash people for doing what they do... If not something LESS embarrassing than what they do.