• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Declares Christ is King!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 1.19.38 AM.png

midwit

Forum Clout
This is like a Bat Signal to Missy Muscles.

"10-4 Missy. Gavin really is a faggot federal informant scared of the Jews. I don't know why I caved. I really enjoyed drinking with him but I can't drink anymore, babe. Antisemitism is the future."

Missy (dreaming of converting Nick Fuentes to hetero): "Thank you Pedophilic upper middle class elderly Batman. Can I drive your Ford SUV tomorrow? I want to pick up the girls for lunch!"

etc.

Honestly I'm not mad abt it. Good for him. It's not like he's wrong. In our lifetime it is virtually never correct to countersignal antisemitism tbh.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
This is like a Bat Signal to Missy Muscles.

"10-4 Missy. Gavin really is a faggot federal informant scared of the Jews. I don't know why I caved. I really enjoyed drinking with him but I can't drink anymore, babe. Antisemitism is the future."

Missy (dreaming of converting Nick Fuentes to hetero): "Thank you Pedophilic upper middle class elderly Batman. Can I drive your Ford SUV tomorrow? I want to pick up the girls for lunch!"

etc.

Honestly I'm not mad abt it. Good for him. It's not like he's wrong. In our lifetime it is virtually never correct to countersignal antisemitism tbh.
wonder if missy will take up the slack on black crime watch dog Nana tweets, since Nana is doing whole jesus and jews thing now

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Him and Jimmy would call every catholic caller a pedophile and say things like “if you support the church you want your children to get RAPED!!!!!!” And sent people to defile a cathedral. What fucking inspired this faggot heel turn?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I can’t believe we’re going back to like the 80’s / 2000’s of Christians pearl clutching about “morality”. And instead of picking actual battles they choose…pop stars dressing up as nuns. Yeah, thats the extent to which they believe Christians are “persecuted”. Fuckin’ babies

G

Gotta say Nana going full Jew Hate is a twist that we all saw coming
I didnt see it coming considering hes a right wing grifter and all his political views are written out by jews. Not like the lefts isnt. Plus ants best friendd with the biggest shabbos goyim around, gavin mcinnes.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Maybe AntH feels chosen to speak on this topic since he nevers suffers from feelings of lust when seeing an adult woman in provocative attire